The missing piece of puzzle

You are the missing piece to my puzzle that I have been searching for my whole life. I never thought I would find it. Now my entire puzzle is complete and my life has been put together. With you in it, nothing could be better…..Carol Guajardo

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Frustrated, angry ,disgusted meera don't know what emotion over power her now, she chided herself for liking to kiss him. How on earth he still has the effect on her.

Meera pushed haider ran to the bathroom after she kissed him. She's not angry that she kissed him, she liked it. His presence still effecting her, she wouldn't admit it loudly though.

He has written his name in every cell of her, it's not easy to forget him, not for a girl like meera. She sighed and splashed water on her face.

Haider didn't want to disturb her so he didn't follow her . She kissed him, he felt her so close after years that's enough for him to boost up his mood. With a smile he walked into the conference room for the meeting.

It's almost lunch time when haider returned,

" no the deal ha... " he stopped looking at the cute site welcomed him, meera was sleeping on the couch in his cabin.

" sir, sir are you there! "

" yeah.. Don't disturb me for next two hours and yeah bring the food I order. "

" yes sir " the man in the call said.

He put his mobile in silent as he didn't want to disturb her sleep, it's been years he saw her sleeping. Most of the night he spend looking how beautiful and cute she looks while sleeping. He missed it. He want to save this moment. He took his phone out and clicked pictures before walking near to her. He goes on his knees, tucked her hair behind her ear ,leaned in to kiss her forehead.

' what have you done to yourself.  please open yourself to me, please let me in bring back my baby girl. I promise I'll find out what went wrong, I promise I will wipe out the sorrow in your life, just let me in. Please... Just give me my baby girl.. I want her. "

His phone vibrated,

" sir when you want me to bring your order "

" when I ask you to. "

" OKay sir " he know how his baby girl prefer her food in the winter. He kissed her again and sat beside her in the couch.

After an hour meera stirred in sleep when she opened her eyes haider was sitting before her with a smile; Just like the old days .... Everytime she fall asleep in his home she end up waking on his arms or her head must be on his lap. For some reason she didn't like the distance between them, bt she shakes her head to get back to normal.
' I can't fall for his charms and lies ' her heart ached to be near him but she brush off it and sat uncomfortably.

' lunch time ' he informed. Meera looked at her watch, indeed it was lunch time, but if she stay in the cabin he will catch that she's not eating and moreover, they share the same cabin, she can't watch him having his lunch. It's not manners. She gets up on her feet and walk to the door, but stopped by Haider's voice,

" where are you going "

" waiting outside till you finish your lunch. "

" and who said I'm going to have my lunch alone? You are eating with me " he ordered .

" You can't order me around... "

" I can baby girl I'm your boss. And it's your job to obey your boss. " she was about to reply when they heard a knock on the door, a boy came with their lunch. Haider nodded at him, he placed the tray and bow down before walking out.