chapter 36

' you can do it meera ' meera said to herself then walk out of the airport to look for a cab.
When she was walking out of the airport she got a call from sid,

" sid "

" hi meera, my driver will be waiting outside. He will take you to haider's resort. After that you have sort it out "meera smiled in relief,

" thanks sid " he hummed before hung up .

As sid there was a middle aged man waiting for her outside the airport. He take her to haider's resort.

During the ride meera started thinking how would haider react to see her in his resort, will he ask her leave?

Will he let her explain?

Will he ever forgive her?

" ma'am we are here " the driver said after 15 minutes of the ride.

" do you want me to bring your luggage to your room. " he offered,

" no that's fine. Thank you " meera said politely taking her bags.

Meera awe-ed looking at the building before her, if she's not nervous and not in the rush to meet haider. She would've stand there to admire the infrastructure of the building.

Meera walk to the reception with her bags,

" good morning ma'am,  what I can do for you "

" I'm here to meet someone. "

" do you know in which room the person staying or you can tell me their name "

" haider.. Haider Ali Khan " the girl knot her brows in confusion.

" can you repeat the name please "

" yeah, haider Ali Khan "

" may I know who you are? " the girl inquired.

" I'm his girlfriend. Can you tell me in which room he's staying. " while they were talking a guy at late 30's walk to them,

" what's happening here. "

" good morning sir, this girl standing here saying she's our boss's girlfriend. But she has no idea he's the owner of the resort. " the girl reported to him silently,

" I'll handle it " he said then he looked at meera, he does remember he had a seen a pic of her in his boss's room.

" hello ma'am I'm James. "

" hello, I'm meera. Can you please tell  me where haider is... "

" relax ma'am, I'll take you to him " the man said.

They entered into a private lift.

"why we are In the private lift " meera asked.

The man chukled, " our boy won't be pleased if we didn't treat his girl with respect " Meera's face reddens in embarrassment. Now she understands why the receptionist gave her a weird look .

" this way " he walk her to the right side path,

" this is his room ma'am " they stopped before a room.

" you can leave, thank you " the man nodded and left.

Meera looked at the closed door before her, her heart started racing and her head felt light.

After a five minutes she gathered courage to knock the door, she closed her tight and wait for him to open the door. After a few seconds She heard the sound of door opening.

She gulped hard When looking at the sight welcoming her, haider was standing before her . His hair was messy, shirt is wrinkled he had grown beard, bags under his eyes also a glass of scotch in his eyes.

" meera " he said softly, he didn't expect to see her after the incident in his house. He thought he lost her. He move aside for her to let into the room.

Meera walk into the messy room, placed her bags and waiting for him to ask something. Suddenly she felt so small in front of him, she has no courage to talk to him.

She looked down at the floor, there were a few bottles of alcohol. A broken glass and a few drops of blood. Her heart dropped looking at the dried blood on the Floor.

' blood! What happened to you haider, are you alright? ' she examined him. There was a small cut in his ring finger, thankfully it almost healed.

" I'm fine. What happened to your hand. Why are you wearing the glouse " haider asked looking at her glouse.

" that... Cold  ,yeah the weather is so chill. So "

" meera its summer season here " haider retorted

" is it. May be I feel cold. Leave it. Can I... Can I talk to you for a few minutes "

They sat down on the couch, haider made sure there is a few feet distance from them. She noticed it, but she can't lose hope.

" I'm sorry... Meera explained how Liza tricked her in the graduation day, even before that . She met meera a numerous times, say that he was not in love with her it's just a game for him.

Half an hour after meera explained what happened in the graduation day. Haider didn't utter a word, nor making an eye contact with her. He was gazing at the beach from the window,

" haider please say something. I understand that I should've believed her. I'm sorry that my mistake... "

" it's okay meera, if you were ever in love with me this wouldn't happen. Looks like we are not meant for each other " haider said blankly making her cry,

" haider please don't say that, please don't tell me everything between us is done. Please give me a second chance " she walk to him, but he walk past her to the door 

" we were never in love meera, what's the point of second chance. I hope you leave before I come " with that he slammed the door and left.