chapter 35

Meera was sitting on the bed , chewing the toast made by avanti. It's been two weeks since she stabbed her hand. Her hand slowly healing. Of course she did accept that what she did was nothing but madness, she had no idea what and why she was doing that . All she can feel was the pain caused by her, her haider suffered because of her.

Couldn't she wait for a few minutes to hear what he said back then, or she was blind to not to see the love in his eyes when ever he looked at her.

She wanted to run to his arms and say how much she feel low To think bad about him, how much she feels anger at herself for acting like a bitch to him.

She changed herself, she don't know if she can go back to her old self. Inncocent, kind and never curse anyone. Ten years teached her a lot. A lot of bad things, of course she did felt bad whenever she curse a Person at first, in time she stopped feeling bad for them and thought they deserve it.

Looks like she was never right.

Her friends are with her, Tanya reached a week after haider left. Yes he's not in the country, she wanted to meet him after knowing the truth. But sid said haider flew to Miami and not contacting with anyone. It's her mistake!! She knew, she pushed him.

Even though her friends are still angry at her, they took her to the therapist. Of course she didn't expect them to take her to the therapist to just disclose what are all haider went through.

They said haider used to visit her old house daily for more than a year. And he locked himself in a room. Because his grandfather asked him to continue his studies he went to college and to take the frustration he slept with girls. Of course it hurted her, but at the same she was the one who pushed him to do it. Although he slept with girls , he will broke down each time after it and cry for hours.

When his grandfather become ill he handover the company to him and he spended hours in the company to bring where it is. This was a way to keep him stable.

Meera cried her eyes out after hearing it. But she knew this is just a half, they are hiding something from her. The made her promise that she will self harm herself, because haider will kill himself if something happens to her.

A couple of days before his grand father visited her ,she was scared to death when he walk into the room.

He was looking pale and old.

' so you decided to show up after a decade ' that was his first sentence, yes you can't expect him to welcome her like a princess when her stupidity is what made haider today.

He spoke like one hour, meera didn't reply to him. She ducked her head in shame and silently crying.

" I hope you don't vanish like last time. And trust me, you can't imagine what I will do, if you decide to run away from him. " it was a threaten, he always loved meera. Always said she bring the best of him. Because the old man saw how his grandson suffered after she vanish from him, he couldn't bring himself to forgive her... Not yet. She needs to earn it .

" hi ' sid said ,sitting beside her.

" here " meera looked down the tickets,

" you mean " a wide smile broke across her face.

" I think he needs you. I'm sure he needs you. So " he shrugged, the smile on her face faded. Why would they do for her, after all what she did.

" tomorrow night, at 8pm. " meera nodded.

" I leave then, good night " sid said getting up from the bed.

" sid wait "

" yes "

" you didn't forgive me right, I mean all of you. "

He take a deep breath before answering her,
' you need to earn it meera "

" I'm sorry. You know I'm sorry "

" we know, but don't you it should haider to forgive before everyone. Bring my haider. " saying he walk out of the room closing the door behind.

' I will.. I will ' meera said determinedly.

******