a bet

Haider sighed looking at the bowl in his hand, he looked up at meera who's standing with a expressionless face.

" I don't want it. It taste awful " he complained like a child and kept the bowl back on the tray.

" you are going to have it . No more arguments " meera said.
.
" no " he grunted.

" it smells... I don't want it " meera sighed and went to the kitchen.

Haider is hungry but he don't want to eat the soup prepared by the chief anymore.

He's happy that meera is taking care of him. She doesn't sit next to him until he finish his meals like old days, she doesn't prepare healthy food for him. But she's here, she brings his meals on time. And stand next to him till he finish his plate. He sighed and took the file to check,

After 15 minutes he heard a knock on the door and meera walk into the room with another tray, he groaned and took the bowl for her sake,

His eyes widened when he taste the food in the bowl. He looked up at meera, she turned her head when he looked at her.

He smiled widely knowing that his baby girl cooked for him after so many years .

Meera didn't want him to get sick more,so she went to prepare food for him .looking at his expression she knows that he already knew who cooked the meal for him.

" what the Fuc...." they heard the door opened and someone yelling, they saw sid standing with a blank face.

" sid I told you... " avanti followed him but stopped when she saw who's standing next to haider.

When sid and avanti heard haider admitted in the hospital again, they rushed up to see him.

They so want punch him. He stopped caring about himself after meera left. On the other hand his grandpa is so worried about him last time when haider was admitted in the hospital, his grandpa didn't leave his side till he open his eyes and didn't have anything.

Sid scared If he calls and inform about haider admitted in the hospital again, he's not going to take lightly. He doesn't want to scare the poor old man instead he wants to teach lesson to his friend. When he opened the door and saw the person standing next to him made him stop whatever he wanted to say.

Avanti is as shocked as sid, they both slowly took a step towards meera. Meera gripped the tray close to her. When she left the country after what haider did, she didn't try to contact with any of her friends. She knew haider will get to know her place if she talk to them.

Avanti slowly walk to meera and slapped her hard. Haider eyes reden with anger ,he got up from the bed and hold avanti's wrist . Meera's cheek heaten with the slap.

Haider inspect her cheeks,

" you alright baby girl " without arguing with him like every time she nodded her head.

Sid pulled avati to him and wrapped his arms around her.

" what the Fuck you just did avanti. "haider growled.

" what I did?? You forget what she did?? You was living like a dead man for the past ten years And it's all because of her . You are defending her?? "

" what she did to me is none of your concern. I'm her's. She can break me if she wants "

" it's None of our business. How can you say that? We are your god damn friends who saw you suffer when she left you......

While avanti and haider arguing Meera's heart stopped hearing haider was hurt when she left.

But why? I was just a bet for him. Wasn't I??

" that's it. You know how much we loved meera. At least she could have informed us. But she never consider us as her friends " sid interrupted 

" I'm sorry " meera wishpered softly before walking out of the room.

Meera return to the room after hours of crying.

She don't know what she should believe.

Did she ruin their relationship because of a misunderstanding?

Or THey are playing with me again.?!

The questions haunting her.

When she walk into the room she pulled into a tight hug.

" I'm sorry.. I was angry that you left me " avanti mumbled.

Meera wrapped her arms around her , in the corner of her eyes she noticed sid and haider sitting on the bed and looking at them.

Haider saw the red puffy eyes when she looked up at him.

What happened to you baby girl? Why you are pushing me away from you. " his heart cried.

" I really hope I didn't ruin us. But I want to know the truth " meera thought.