good samaritan !!

i'm trying to forget you but i'm also waiting for you to come back ....

***********~~~

Haider walks to his farmhouse while checking his mails on the mobile.

" haider " he heard a male voice, he doesn't need to look up to see the person. Because he knows that it's his grandfather.

" grandpa, long time... Hope you enjoyed your holidays. " he said placing his mobile on the table and walked to him.

" I did my child... I did. After all you arranged everything perfectly. " he took him in his embrace and patted his back.

" have you had your dinner? It's pretty late " haider asked after pulling out of the hug,

" I had, Mrs grace was here. Well can we sit and talk. "

" sure " he takes him to the couch .

" so, how about the preparation in the beach house for sid and avanti's wedding. "

" it's going well, they might finish everything tomorrow. "

" You want to say something grandpa?? " haider asked as his grandpa looked quite ,

" yes, he takes a long breath before continuing ... " I saw Mr fer...."

" not again grandpa " haider said getting up from the seat.

" you can't push the matter anymore haider, I want a.... "

" please don't start these things now and who's pushing?? I denied the very day you asked. It's just you are not ready to accept the truth... "

" what truth haider? How many people know about it?? And how long you will alone.. Not to mention the way you sleep around every girl you laid your eyes on.. You have to MA... "

" GOD GRANPA HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I REMIND YOU THAT I CAN'T MARRY ANYONE. I'M ALREADY MARRIED AND I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING, NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE HER PLACE IN MY LIFE. "

" you call that a marriage?? It was just a child play. "

" that was not a game. We know what we were doing. We know and we were happy about it. WE EXCHANGED RINGS IN A CHURCH.. "

" in an empty church.. " his grandpa finished his sentence and walked to him.

" church father was there.... "

" so only three... "

" it doesn't matter. I value this marriage... "

" value the marriage? Is this why you spend seven days with seven girls? " haider closed his eyes and dig his nails into his palm.

" I don't want to talk about it anymore. " he left the house, his grandpa wanted to call him. But he's not going to stop.

The old man sat down on the couch and sighed. He knew how much he's in love with her... But she left him, and never come back. He can't see him sleeping with girls and crying for that. He just want him to settle in his life. But he also know if any woman can bring back the old haider that's her.... But where is she??!

Meera smiled at her father who was laying on the hospital bed. Thankfully the doctors said he's safe and somehow she found a small apartment. It's not comfy at all, she couldn't afford. She had to pay the initial amount before admiting her father in the hospital, but she won't let her know this . She doesn't want him to take tension, not now.

She need a job, a high profile job. Which can pay very well. Because she has no time, she has to pay the full amount before 2 months.

" I'll wait outside dad " she said getting up from her seat, she rubbed her eyes that's when her ring touched her face.