baby girl!!

Before he closes his eyes he saw her ... She... His baby girl... Same pair of honey brown eyes same, silky hair ...but she looks... Mature... But her innocence is not died ... He saw her eyes welled with tears as soon as her eyes locked with his...

" baby girl... BABY GIRL.. STOP.. BABY GIRL.... "haider screamed in sleep. The older woman working in the kitchen heard him screaming, she ran to the room. And shake him ,

" honey wake up... Wake up.. It was just a nightmare.. Relax "
Haider woke up and looked around, the old woman wiped his forehead,

" it's okay.. Relax "

" w.. Where am I ? Y.. You saved me? " he hoped she say no,

" technically no, a girl saved you. " his eyes brighten with hope,

" how was she? Where is she now? How was she looking, how was her eyes... " he bombed with questions,

" Woh Woh relax young man. I saw her. Hm She was beautiful, her hair eyes everything was beautiful and her... I'm sorry she didn't say her name. She said good Samaritan while going out from here. "
If the girl was my baby girl why she didn't say her name, why she didn't wait till I wake up??

" haider I'm coming back... For you.. For us.. " he gasped loud as he remembered her words .

My baby girl is Back, I have to find her....

" thank you so much for your help." he said taking his purse,

" no, no young man. I don't need money. Just take care of yourself. "
He doesn't know why but he hugged the old woman and mumbled thanks.

" can you please do something for me. If you see the girl again.. Can you call me or just click her picture and send it to me. " he gave his card to her.

" sure , but looking at you I can tell you are not searching her to thank her. Is there anything I want to know? "

" yes, I'm searching the girl.. Let's say I'm not searching her I am searching my angel, my life. I just want to know that the girl I saw last night is my baby girl.. " the old woman patted his shoulder,

" I understand young man. I'll help you. Would you like some soup. "

" no, thanks. I have to leave. And thanks for your help. "

" god bless you my child " she placed her hand on his head ,he waved at her and left. For some reason she felt meera is the girl he's searching, but she's not sure. So she kept mum.

***

" inspector " haider walked to his car, saw cops standing near the car.

" Mr Khan. " the cop smiled at him .

" your car? " haider nodded,

" oh we arrest the truck driver, he took drugs before start driving. Hope you are fine. "

" yeah I'm good. Thanks. Can I take my car or.. "

" you can, but you need to give an official complaint about the truck driver. "

" sure " haider drives his car to the farmhouse.

He straightly went to his room and took an old picture of meera. He took it when he went to her room for the first time,

" was that you baby girl ?? Why do I feel you are near me yet far. Please come back to me baby girl. I swear I'll hide you in my soul. " tears welled in his eyes, he took his phone called someone.

" I'm sending a picture of a girl. I want you to inform me if you see her anywhere and pass the message to others. "

" sure Mr Khan "