You Make Me Feel Complete

Your love is all I need to feel complete....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Meera looked down at her attire before ringing the bell. Today is Saturday and haider and meera decided to start their class from today onwards. Meera will help haider in studies and haider will help meera to play football.

Meera's breath hitched when the door opened by none other than haider himself. But that's not her problem, haider was standing before her half naked, he was drenched with sweat. She gulped hard looking at his muscles.

" hey , come in " meera awkwardly walked into the house .

" you'll have to excuse me. I'm all sweaty. Sorry, I've been working out . I didn't notice the time. " he grabs his towel and wipes his sweat.

Meera averted her gaze, it was difficult to not to look. Temptation was calling and she tried her best to not to answer.

She licked her dry lips looking at his defined abs and muscular chest .

" I'll take you to my room then I'll bring the pizza. "

" no, no it's fine haider. I'm...

" chill... My chief cook prepared it. He's an expert in making pizza. You should taste it. I'm sure you'll love it. Now come. "
he gives Tour to the house before taking her to his room. The room was bigger than she expected. It was spacious and has a cozy atomosphere. There was a big pic of haider with an old man hanging right above his bed. He had a genuine smile on his face.

" my grandpa " he said, she nodded. While she was admiring his room, haider went to the kitchen to bring the pizza.

A few minutes later haider entered into the room with the pizza .

" here you go... " a moan escaped her lips when she tasted the pizza. Haider's eyes darkened, already he's having a hard time to control his desires. Now she's moaning before him. He placed his hand on her shoulder before he looses his mind and Kiss her like a mad man.

Meera scratched back of her neck and apologised.

" let's start " meera took her notes and started teaching him.

" can't believe your grandfather Believes you to run his business. How on earth you are so poor in maths , when you can easily run a multi-million company without the help of others. "

" you don't need to deal with this stupid maths to run a company. I'm good in business. It's so difficult meera I can't do this anymore. " he sulked placing the note on the bed.

" and who said I'll go easy on you and will leave you if you don't complete it.

" haider was shocked, no one dare to order him. If it's someone else the person would be in the ground and he will top of the person chocking his neck. But it's meera, some where he loved it when she order him .
He silently takes his note , meera chukled silently and continued her lesson.

*******

' just focus on the goal ' haider repeated, meera breathed heavily before kicking the ball.

' yes, that's it. You are doing great. Now , play with me. I'm your opponent here, you should take the ball from me. "

" ready princess " haider winked making her blush. He chuckled , when she was distracted he kicked the ball in his court.

' you need to focus more princess, you can't dream on the ground. Now come on stop me ' he said kicking the ball, meera ran behind him and pulled his T-shirt, he turned his head when her fingers were playing with his hair.

' your plan backfired Mr Khan " she winked before taking the ball to her court. Haider dumbfounded. He stood like a statue before smirking.

Meera gasped when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and spin her around, met the pair of caramel eyes . Her breath hitched when his face moved close to her, his breath fanning on her lips making her shiver. He tightens his grip on her waist making her grip his shirt.

' you should know who's the king here. " saying he left her waist, her eyes widened realising he took the ball from her. She turned her heels to chase him but her legs tripped and she fell on the ground with a thud.

Haider turned his head when he heard the sound, he saw meera on the ground.

' what happened ' he examined her legs, meera pulled down her shorts as it reached to mid thigh. Haider saw the scratch on her thigh, a pair of hands stopped him when he was about to touch her thigh . He looked up at her, no words were exchanged. Meera looked down before releasing his hand.

Haider took his handkerchief and wrapped it around her thigh,

' let's go to the nurse room ' she nodded.

Meera gasped when haider took her in his arms,

' haider what are you doing, please put me down. I can walk " haider didn't listen to her and walk to the nurse room.

" stop wiggling princess if you don't want to take care of my boner " her cheeks turned crimson red, haider chukled as she hid her face in his neck . They didn't notice a pair of eyes witnessing the scene standing in the corridor.

" haider is mine... And I'll make him mine. "

****

I'm alive guys.. Sorry for not updating regularly. Hope you all like the part. Please do comment .

PS the video I've added is not mine, it's one of my frnd's vm. I loved it so I've added it. Check her channel, she makes amazing vm's.