Imagine 61- Rylyn

Stand By You.

Requested by: jadelovesyoutoo
Hope u enjoy x

BROOKLYN.

Hands, put your empty hands in mine
And scars—show me all the scars you hide.

Rye was seated in front of me, his hands in mine as he rollled his sleeves up letting me see his scars. I looked him in the eyes and back to his arms, I leaned in closer and kissed every single scar he had on display. "hey, if your wings are broken
Please take mine so yours can open, too
'Cause I'm gonna stand by you." I said, Rye looked at me and smiled sadly as he wrapped his arms around me. "I'll always will stand with you Rye, don't to forget that." I whispered as I kissed his head.

Rye nodded as he leaned into my chest "Thank you Brooklyn." No problem at all love." I told him and kissed his lips softly. Rye smiled as I pulled away.

Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes
And hurt, I know you're hurting, but so am I.

It was a week later from the first time he had told me about his self harm. But honestly it went downhill again, I don't know why my fans hate Rye so much. He did nothing wrong! He's a fan for gods sake as well!

I knocked on the bathroom, biting my lip as I tried to shut out every bad thought that was slowly creeping in my head. "Rye? Please open up." I asked as I tried to turn the door knob again, I sighed seeing he still locked it.

I quickly turned around a few times before I spotted a chair. I grabbed the chair and threw it at the door, making the chair break in two. Wrong choice Brooklyn. I opened some drawers looking for something and finally found a key, maybe thay will help. I put the key in the keyhole and opened the door seeing Rye on the floor.

I gasped as I saw his bloody arm and immediately sat by his side, I got a towel and put it around his wrist trying to help the blood loss a bit. "Why?" I asked him hurt Rye looked up at me with sad eyes. "I'm hurt Brooke." He muttered "What do you think of me? I'm in pain if you do this to yourself as well." I told him ad I held him close.

"love, if your wings are broken
Borrow mine 'til yours can open, too
'Cause I'm gonna stand by you." I said again hoping he would understand it.

Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through
Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you
Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you.

I had sat Rye on my bed as I grabbed his blade's, I can't handle seeing him in pain and would do anything to help him. Luckily he agreed and told me where everything was, so that's why I'm in the bathroom throwing all his blades away.

I walked back into the room seeing Rye his teary eyes. I grabbed his chin in my hands and pecked his lips gently. "Rye? I promise you this, even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you." I told him "Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you." I added kissing his head softly.

Yeah, you're all I never knew I needed
And the heart—sometimes it's unclear why it's beating
And, love, if your wings are broken
We can brave through those emotions, too
'Cause I'm gonna stand by you.

I held Rye's hand smiling to myself. He's all I ever wanted in my life, I don't want someone else, I want Ryan. "I love you." I said smiling as Rye's cheeks heated up, I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Why do you even wanna be with me? I don't even love myself." Rye muttered as we sat down by a small cafe. "I'll be your eyes 'til yours can shine
And I'll be your arms, I'll be your steady satellite
And when you can't rise, well, I'll crawl with you on hands and knees
'Cause I... I'm gonna stand by you."  I told him holding his hands in my mine tightly.

Rye and I have been a couple for at least 4 years now. I had proposed to him three months ago.

Today was the day we became husband and husband. I was actually nervous but as soon as Rye wa standing in front of me it all went away. He had said his vows and now was my turn, I took a deep breath and looked Rye directly in the eyes.

"Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through, come on
Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you
Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you."

Rye had tears streaming down his face, "You are now husband and husband." But I didn't hear it anymore. I immediately smashed my lips on Rye's and kissed him passionately.