Imagine 91 - Jacklyn

Sorry for the delay!! Life's been quite hectic for me lately. Thanx for the daily votes en comments though! And the huge support you all give on the one shot book I really couldn't wish for anything better then you guys.

Requested by: Chinafree
Hope u enjoy xx

Jack and Brooklyn where both seated on the couch in the living room which was half of the Mindy room as well. The two lovers have been dating for over a year now and Jack was finally ready to come to their supportive fans but Brooklyn wasn't. Jack accepted his choices but sometimes just wanted it to be out, it wasn't like their was any hate on them. Jack and Brooke always did live.ly's together, tweeted to one another, posted photo's from the other or selfies. The roadies had all accepted that and loved the Jacklyn  relationship.

"Brooke?"

Brooklyn looked up at Jack, eyebrows furrowed together giving his lover a look telling him silently for him to go on.

"I, uh, I have a problem."

Brooklyn again looked confused at his slightly younger boyfriend and sat up straight, facing Jack even better now. "What is it?" Jack started to play with his fingers (A slight habit of him being nervous) his cheeks flustered as he avoided eye contact with the blonde in front of him. "I want to come out to the fans Brooke. I-I can't hide us any longer." Brooklyn stayed silent as Jack admitted what he wanted. Jack looked up from his lap to look in the green eyes of Brooke who just sat silently, his lip in a thin line.

"I can't Jack.. We talked about this."

Jack felt his heart slowly fall down his chest letting it fall into a deep hole of darkness. He couldn't believe him even after everything they went through?

"I can't believe you Brooklyn. After everything! Yet you still don't have the balls to come out with me. Am I that horrible to you?"

"No! No Jack... Baby, you know I love you more then anything in this world. I'm just.... I'm just not ready yet. I want to do everything to make you happy you know that! But you can't ask me this when I'm not comfortable with it!"

"Bullcrap Brooke! Coming out to the boys took you two weeks! Two weeks Brooke! And coming out in public? It's been a year and a half! Don't we have something special!?"

"That's different Jack and you know it! Gosh, why can't you just fucking accept me for me! I sometimes do wonder what we are Jack!"

"You know!? I'm done Brooke! You can come back to me when you stop being a dickhead to me and are ready to come out."

"Are you for real now!? Now you're the one who's being an dick Jack! You just give up to easy, and when you don't get what you want? You argue with the person and leave them guilty! But you know what? I. Don't. Care."

Jack and Brooklyn both stood up in the middle of their argument, eyes glaring at the other in disbelief and pain, both their hands in fists of not doing anything worse then what already was happening. Both boys knew what they said wasn't the truth but stress from their career and the relationship made things explode easily.

Jack glared at Brooklyn before leaving the room and slamming the front door announcing he left the flat. Brooklyn breathed heavily as he let the tears out of his eyes and flow over his cheeks, he didn't want it to get this far he never wanted to argue with him over something so silly.... But yet, it happened nonetheless and he couldn't do anything about it. They both where still angry at one another and decided in the back of their mind to ignore each other.

Brooklyn turned around only to be face to face with Andy, who had his arms crossed at him but Brooklyn simply ignored the blonde and went to Rye in his room. Mikey on the other end had ran after Jack when he left the flat. All three boys knew how much pressure there was hanging on their relationship and didn't want this to be the end of it.

"Rye.? Could I stay with you for the days being?"

Rye looked up from his book and nodded sympathy clear on his face. Brooklyn sighed in relief and sat down on Harvey's bed who was in America anyway.

"Jack!" Mikey ran up to the boy grabbing his shoulders preventing him from walking further, "Let's go back yes? You can stay with me and Andy if you want." Jack looked at him, eyes full of pain and simply nodded his head not wanting to talk to neither him or Brooklyn.

The next week it was hard on the three other band mates. Brooklyn and Jack avoided each other as much as they could, didn't do any live.lys, no tweets, no selfies or pictures. Nothing. The fans knew something was wrong everyone knew there was something not good going on between the two. If Brooklyn or Jack needed to be in the same room they ignored each other's company.

Brooklyn was slowly breaking every day and night without holding Jack, and not that Jack was good either. They both didn't eat as much as they used to do or anything they used to do.

Brooklyn decided to take matters in his own hands and made sure to take Jack back with also coming out to the fans. And he would do it on the concert of tonight in Dublin, Jack's home city as well, Brooklyn invited his family as well. He made sure to plan everything to let Jack forgive him. As with Jack? He had no clue about the events taking place that night.

"Hello Dublin! How's everyone?"

As the concert went on it slowly came to an end which means also close to Brooklyn's surprise. And soon it was his time to nake Jack feel special and loved.

"Everyone? I have something to do first. A week ago I screwed up some things with a very special person in my life. I know in this line of work you actually can't have this person that can make you smile, have butterflies in your stomach whenever he is talking to you, you feel so loved by this one person. What I'm trying to say is. Jack? Could you sit in the chair for me?"

Jack was confused but did what Brooklyn told him to do. Even though he was angry at the boy he still was curious to say what he was planning. Brooklyn nodded to Rye who smirked and put the music of 'Perfect' on.

"I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a boy beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know
He shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share his home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my boy, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And he looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight"

Once Brooklyn sang the final lines of the song he grabbed Jack's hand and kissed him forcefully, his hands grabbing at his shirt. Jack kissing him back holding his arms tightly. They didn't hear the cheers from the fans and the other boys but neither cared anyway. All that matters to the two younger lovers was the other in their arms and their passion of love.