Imagine-14 Bravy

Brooklyn's POV
Harvey and I have been the best of friends since like kindergarten! And later in high school we both admitted our feelings to each other, and ever since then we've dated. Harvey and I dated for like 5 years until we got married, we are now married for at least 3 years so in total Harvey and I have been 8 years lovers of each other.

I wish I could go back to the day I met him and telling myself to ignore him to tell myself he would be trouble, but unlucky I can't so I have to see the consequences from my actions. Harvey has a good paying job working for a good business company, and then there is me a simple person who isn't allowed to work.

I sighed as Harvey left the house once again I know he's cheating on me at every company dinner they all whisper things like 'There is the naive husband' or 'I bet you he let's his husband cheat' it is horrible to listen to all of that. I can't do very much about it Harvey leaves early and comes in late, if I want to talk he ignored me saying he needs to order some stuff out for work.

I got out of bed going downstairs making my own breakfast usually I would make Harvey some to, but since he already ate I don't need to do that anymore. I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up "Hello?" I said into the phone, I only heard someone's heavy breath "Go on Harvey!" I heard someone yell. I let my phone fall as I knew exactly wgat they we're doing, I quickly ended the call and ran upstairs grabbing my suitcase from under the lonely king sized bed.

I grabbed my clothes, shoes and other belongings. I got out a note out telling Harvey I left and hope he's happy with his fuck buddy. I got out of the house while a few tears slipped down my cheeks, and this is how my life have become a hole of only disappointment and hurt. I called Mikey asking if I could stay there wich I luckily could, I got to Mikey's house knocking on the door. Mikey immediately opened and let me inside "Hey man you okay?" He asked I shoke my head trying to sob again. Mikey pulled me into a hug as I just cried and cried until I fell a sleep.

Mikey's POV
Brooklyn fall a sleep in my arms so I closed the door and placed him on the couch pulling some covers over him "Sleep right Brooke." I wishperd and went to the kitchen. "Hey babe Harvey is calling." My husband Andy told me handing me the phone. "What do you want?" I asked him harshly "Look I just got home since I'm free this afternoon, and Brooklyn isn't here I'm worried." Harvey said, I rolled my eyes "You should think about that sooner Cantwell." I said before hanging up.

"What is wrong? And why is Brooke on the couch sleeping?" Andy asked me confused, I sighed and sat down while explaining everything to him. Once I explained everything to Andy he was pissed of "How can he even do that!?" Andy said, I shrugged "I don't know man." I mumbled. I walked to the living room to see Brooklyn on the phone once he ended the call he was in tears again. I quickly pulled him in a hug telling him sweet nothings once he calmed down I asked him what was wrong.

"Harvey called me asking if I wanted to go home." Brooklyn said looking down "He said he was sorry and everything." Brooklyn said holding his head in his hands "What do I do Mikey? I want to forgive him, I want our happily ending but what if he hurts me again." Brooklyn mumbled looking down at his lap. "Follow you're heart that's all I'm saying about this." I said giving him a reassuring smile, Brooklyn sighed and nodded "Thank you I could stay here, I'm going to talk with Harvey." Brooklyn said standing up I nodded and let him out. I hope it all goes the good way for them.

Brooklyn's POV
I soon made my way to the house again seeing Harvey's car he's home in the afternoon? Hm that's new. I walked inside seeing Harvey sitting on the couch while rocking back and forth mumbling the same thing over and over again 'This my fault, I fucked up' and that went on for a while until I had enough. "Harvey!" I said snapping him out of his state he looked up at me with a teary eyes, I rolled my eyes at him and sat across him "Talk." I said mentioning him to talk.

"Brooke I'm so so sorry I shouldn't have done it I know, i-it is just I-I don't know. All I do know for sure is that my love for you is real Brooke, please give me a change. I love you so much it was a mistake  really, let me win you back please." Harvey pleaded me as he sat on his knees, I bited my lip as I looked away from him and then back at him "I don't wanna be hurt again." I mumbled. "It won't! The second time I mess up you can leave me." Harvey said promising me, I smiled and nodded "But the next time I'm gone." I pointed out. Harvey nodded amd hugged me tightly while kissing me all over the face. I hope I don't regret this deal.

Luckily I didn't regret it one bit, Harvey and I adopted a twin called Rye and Jack.

Requested by: RyemylovE
Srry if this is short and not really what you wanted): hope you liked it! X
Pls keep requesting guys! Comment or dm me x
Word Count: 992