Imagine 54- Randy

Requested by: Elisa_RTTV
Hope you enjoy xx

Treat you better.

RYE.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off.

"How can you not see it!?" I said looking Andy in the eyes, mostly worried for his sake, "Look Rye can you please stop? I know Harvey has a bad temper and all, but that doesn't make him the bad guy." Andy huffed as he once again covered another bruise. I groaned "I won't lie to you okay? But what he's doing is awful, look at you Andy!" I said pointing to him, Andy looked in the mirror; His eye black, a open lip, a broken nose and a few bruises on his neck.

"I'm going Rye." Andy said harshly and left the room. Why can't he see that I can treat him way better then Harvey does.?

But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want.

Andy once again came to my house. Andy walked to the kitchen where I was 'supposed' to be cooking until I noticed a new scar on his cheek.

Let it slide Ryan, let it slide.

"Hey Rye." Andy said happily as he sat on one of the chairs "I'm sorry for our fight today." Andy said looking at me with those ocean blue eyes, how can you even stay mad at him? He's like a small puppy. "It's alright." I said giving him a smile which he returned "But I know he's the one to Rye." Andy said smiling wide, making me already groan in annoyance. After a hour of talking -Andy talking about how Harvey the one is- I finally decided to just go to bed without food, I'm not hungry either.

And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop.

The next week Andy was at my door at exactly 7 AM! But I'll do anything for him even if it is in the middle of the night.

Andy was seated in front of me with a cup of tea in both hands, silent tears coming down from his eyes. "I don't want him beating me up Rye, but I love him to much to go away." Andy finally said looking up at me, I sighed "Talk to him about it maybe? Or just break things off." I said huffing "I'm done Ryan." Andy said standing up looking me in the eyes. "How do you mean 'done'? I asked.

"I really needed you're advice, but all you do is huffing if I talk about him!" Andy said angry. Wait why is he angry at me? All I did was state the damn truth!

"Haven't you noticed?" I spat at him, pinning Andy to the wall, looking him in the eyes. "I know I can treat you better than he can, and any boy like you deserves a gentleman. Tell me why are we wasting time on all your wasted crying? when you should be with me instead. I know I can treat you better, Better than he can." I told him truthfully as tears fall down my from my eyes, but I don't care.

Andy's fear in his eyes slowly faded away as he looked at, I let him go and went through my hair with my hands taking deep breaths before I turned around to Andy. But he had ran off leaving my door wide open, I slowly closed it biting my lip as I tried to stop the tears from falling, but I can't. I set down against the wall, sobbing like a crazy man.

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do.

I walked through the streets to see Andy with his 'boyfriend' Harvey walking down the streets as well. I immediately ran up to them, tapping Andy on the shoulder. Andy turned around making Harvey turn around to, but I didn't care about him, I cared about Andy and only him.

"Andy? I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to." I told him looking him in the eyes, Andy looked puzzled before he knew what I meant and looked down. "Ryan what the hell do you think you're doing?" Harvey spat at me, I shrugged "This is stuff that's none of you're business." I told him clamly, although I was a scared mess on the inside.

Andy looked up at us and gave me one glance before he pulled Harvey with him. Leaving me heartbroken behind. "I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing!" I yelled at him before I turned around, once again with tears down my cheeks.

I sat down at my table looking at my phone seeing the text I had send Andy just a minute ago.

Rye:
Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any boy like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can.

He had read it but never answered. It took him exactly a month to respond again.

Andy:
I'm coming over.
I'll be there in 5.

I sighed before I cleaned a little bit knowing Andy he would have small things like 'Clean this' or that. I smiled to myself as I remember something he always used to do until my doorbell broke my trance. I opened the door seeing Andy standing there with at least four bags all stuffed I assume.

"I left him Rye, I can't lose you. I love you really, but.. It it just takes time for me." Andy said looking me in the eyes as tears fell down his cheeks. I smiled and pulled him inside and whispered "Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down." Andy looked up at me tears still clear on his face.

"I'll help you through this Andy." I said kissing his cheek slightly, making him smile at me.

I'll never let anyone hurt him ever arguing. I can promise you that.