1

Y/N's POV

Walking on the captivating streets of Seoul while listening on the songs that I wrote and sang makes me excited and inspired more each day. Thinking about how life is well of being an Idol makes everything much better. Receiving lots of love from the fans, free gifts, free food and even free stuff toys makes everything much fun. Performing infront of people is exciting and it fills my heart up.

Wearing a face mask and a cap to cover my identity, my grey sweatshirt with an abstract design and some denim black pants with my converse high cut shoes, I walked around, admiring people talking around about their lives, seeing some couples that made me even smirk.

Love isn't a thing. Love is never a thing.

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice whispering against my ear. I turned around and saw a girl, her face was covered with a mask but I could identify who was it based on her clothes and her hair color.

"Nayeon." I chuckled and wrapped an arm around her, dragging her while we were walking. I love walking with her especially with our height difference. She looks like a small bean when she's with me.

"How's my best friend doing?" She asked, nudging my sides, trying to get off of my hold. I let her go and messed her hair with a smile. Under her mask, I could see her pouting cutely at me.

"I'm fine. You? How's the album going?" I asked curiously as we walked together.

"It's turning out well. PD-nim allowed us to help with the lyrics and it's so fun!" She squealed clapping her hands while giving me an eye smile.

"That's cool." I said looking and smiling back at her. "So which song did you work on?" I asked curiously.

"No, I won't tell you. I know what you're doing. You're trying to make me tell you about the album. It's a secret!" She says pulling her mask down and stuck her tongue out on me. I sighed and tried one more time.

"Come on, Nayeon. We're friends and we're both idols. I won't tell anyone, I swear. Please?" I clasped my hands together while giving her a puppy look. She pulls her mask back on and shakes her head.

"No, Yang Y/N. Tell me about the new song you're working on and I'll tell you mine." She says that made me laugh while standing back up, holding her arms and pulled her inside the usual place we hang out.

"Well, I won't." I said taking my mask off and my cap, throwing it on the brown wooden table where we decided to sit. She did the same and sat across me while rolling her eyes.

"Fair play." She says copying my tone that made me laugh.

"Hm, it's been a while since you last visited here." A masculine voice interrupted our conversation that made me and Nayeon smile.

"Oppa!" Nayeon squeals while giving her a bright smile. I smiled at her too as he gave us the menu.

"Jongsuk-hyung. Why are you here on your work day?" I asked showing off my dimples.

"Nothing. I just felt that two of my favorite persons are gonna visit." He says as Nayeon gives her our usual orders and smiled while walking away. I checked my phone for some news or updates from my social media accounts and took a stolen picture of the girl infront of me.

"There we go." I said with a small chuckle and showed her the picture. She smiles and gives me a high five.

"You are the best photographer ever." She says taking my phone while admiring her photo. Jongsuk-hyung comes back and takes the seat beside me, looking at Nayeon then back at me.

"You sure you guys aren't a couple?" He asks slyly that made Nayeon laugh so hard. I did the same while Nayeon hits my shoulder from across the table.