36

"Jennie, I'm leaving." I shouted as I tied my shoelaces. She popped out infront of me from the kitchen and smiled.

"Take care." She says simply and dusts off my shoulders.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" I asked worriedly.

It has been four months since we got home. And as promised, I visit Min-hyuk at her parents house every single day. It's just Jennie who wouldn't come with me. Now, she's all better. I think.

She talks well now and everything went back to normal. Just sometimes, she would wake me up on midnights and tell me she's having a bad dream again. But those circumstances are decreasing now.

"I'll be fine here." She says and smiled weakly. "Don't forget to buy our dinner, okay?"

I nodded and give her a quick kiss before I left the house. As I drove, I wondered how would it be like spending our nights and days with the baby? I think it will help Jennie to recover when she's with him always. I think it will be much better.

"Eommoni," I smiled when I saw her carrying our child at the front yard while Jennie's father was busy cutting some grass.

"Your daddy's here, Min-hyuk." She cheers that made me smile. I quickly walked towards them as I got off the car and took him into my arms, he gave a sweet smile just like Jennie's and clapped his hands cutely.

"How are you, buddy?" I asked and kissed his cheeks.

"A-brrrrrrrrr," He answered weirdly while saliva was coming out from his mouth that made me laugh.

Just like before, I spent my time playing with my son with his toys or talking to him. It was entertaining to have a baby at home, I'm sure.

I want something like that. A common scenario at home that when I got home from work, seeing him with Jennie would brush away the stress and tiredness in me. Seeing them smile would make me feel better already. And feeling their hugs would be the gratest thing to feel in my whole existence.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Eommoni?" My thoughts flew away as I looked at the door of Min-hyuk's room. I smiled as she went closer and sat beside him who's now sleeping on his bed.

"How is Jennie? We haven't seen her for months now." She asked with a worried look.

"She's getting better. She can now talk straight." I said simply then glanced at Min-hyuk. "But she's still not ready to see him." I mumbled.

She just sighed and looked at his grandson, while brushing his hands along his head.

"I don't understand how she could hate a cute little guy who looks exactly like her." I mumbled and played with the tie on his socks. Her mom smiled at me and patted my shoulders.

"Did you opened up this topic with her?" She asked and I shook my head. I don't want seeing Jennie to break down again and get mad at me. "Then maybe you should try."

"I'm afraid we'll just get into a fight." I said and shrugged. "I might end up hurting her and she might think I don't understand how she feels."

Then suddenly, a good idea popped out of my head.

"Can I take him home just for tonight?" I asked and her mother looked at me in shock. I smiled and looked at Min-hyuk again who's chest is raising up and down as he slept peacefully.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I exhaled heavily before nodding and smiled again.

"I'll go prepare his things, then we'll drive you home, Y/N." I looked at the door and saw Jenniw's dad standing with his hands in his pockets while smiling at me.