8

"I don't want to see any picture of you and Nayeon, Y/N." Jennie says handing me my jacket and crosses his arms.

"Yes baby, noted." I said smiling, kissing her forehead. "You sure you don't want to come with us?"

"I'm tired from practice, baby." She pouts and gives me a hug. "Enjoy your night."

"I can just stay here with you." I said looking at her but she smiled and shook her head.

"No, no." She kisses my jawline and smiled. "Go have fun."

"Are you sure? We could just create watch movies the whole night since tomorrow's our rest day." She smiled and gives me a hug.

"That would be fun, baby. But you promised your friends for tonight. We can do that any other time." She smiles and taps my shoulders before pulling away.

"If you say so." I smiled. "What time should I be home?"

"Until 10." She glares and points at me. "Exactly 10 you need to be here, arasseo?"

"Yes, ma'am." I placed a kiss on her lips before smiling. "I'll see you later, baby."

"Take care. Love youuu." She giggles and gave me a flying kiss as I walked to the door.

"Bye, I love you."

As I drove to the address where Jeongyeon's party will be held, I recieved a call from Nayeon. I pressed the button on the small screen on the dashboard that made a beeping sound before hearing Nayeon's squealing voice.

"Y/N! Where the hell are you?!" I could hear the booming and loud music from the background as she obviously shouts on the other line.

"Close enough. A kilometer away." I said simply and checked the GPS on the screen.

"Ya, Y/N-Oppa! I told you not to be late!" I heard the birthday girl's voice that made me chuckle.

"Hey, Jeong." I laughed. "Wait for me, okay?"

"Yeah! The party won't start without a Y/N here with us so, drive faster."

As we hang up, I arrived at the underground club in good ten minutes. As I enter the exciting atmosphere, the loud booming electronic music welcomes my ears. Laser and Neon lights hitting my face. In no time of walking farther inside, an arm wrapped around my shoulders that made me chuckle because obviously, the person is trying to reach me.

"Stop trying, Nayeon." I shake my head from left to right, removing her arms around me.

"I'm wearing heels! How come I still can't reach you!?" She yells and pouted at me.

"Because I'm much taller than you and you will never ever reach me." I laughed and messed her hair. "Where's the others?"

"In the private lounge. Come on!" She pulled my arms through a narrow hallway on the left side of the room. From there, we stepped I think 10 steps down before entering a brown door.

Inside, there was a smaller room that looks like the club upstairs. My members were there with the other TWICE members and surprisingly, my other friends from GOT7, Mark, Yugyeom and Bambam was there too, dancing at the middle of the room.

"Y/N/N!" Yugyeom yells and ran towards me.

"Hey!" We fist bombed as he pulled me from Nayeon and guided me to Mark and Bambam.

"It's been awhile!" Bambam says handing me a glass with some liquor inside.

"Man, I missed hanging out with you guys!" I exclaimed before chugging the liquid inside the glass when I'm not even sure what that was.