3

"I think you're a bit early." I heard a familiar voice while I was scrolling on my phone. I lift up my head and saw her walking towards me with a smile.

"I don't really mind waiting." I answered and slid my phone inside my pocket, waiting for her to come closer.

"Why did you wanted to see me?" She asks smiling. Her gummy smile made my day, making me smile while staring at her.

"You became even prettier after a week." I said leaning closer, pretending to inspect her face. She giggled and pushed my head away by my forehead. She grabbed my arm and turned it, checking my wound.

"It's almost better." She says touching it lightly then letting it go carefully then looked back up at me.

"Hm, nurse Jendeukie cured it for me." I said that made her laugh. The sweet sound of her laugh made me smile while watching her.

I opened the door of my car, telling her to get in with a quick eye contact.

As I enter the car, I saw her pulling on the seatbelt repeatedly.

"Is it stuck?" I asked while closing the door with a loud thud. I heard her hum in response so I quickly leaned over and fixed the seatbelt by pulling it. I was too focused until I noticed that she was staring. We stared at each other for good five seconds until she clears her throat that made me blink.

"I-I think y-you're a bit close." She mumbles and clamps her lips between her teeth. I looked away and pulled the belt with enough force and moved away to buckle it around her.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled back and took a deep breath after the awkward moment. I pulled my own seatbelt and buckled it with a flash and started the engine.

After a moment of silence caused by the awkward closure, she clears her throat that made me glance at her and saw her looking at me.

"Where are we going, Oppa?" She asked curiously.

"Do you have any schedules for today?" I asked and she hums in response.

"We're shooting for BLACKPINK House today." She answers while looking around at the streets.

"Ah. Then I shouldn't take you home late." I said and chuckled as I stopped infront of my favorite ice cream shop.

"Mm, I could stay until 4PM. Are we here?" She asks and I nodded.

"Well this isn't supposed to be the destination but I think I didn't have a choice. But you like ice cream right?" She smiled before nodding at me. She unbuckles her belt and tilts her head.

"How'd you know?" She narrowed her eyes at me while giving me a teasing smile.

"Because I know." I smirked and got out of the car, opening the door for her. She just shook her head in disbelief while taking my hand.

*Flashback*

"Hyung, you're a fan of BLACKPINK, right?" I asked Jay-hyung while he was cooking for our dinner.

"Mm, why?" He turns around and leans at the counter while leaving the pan covered.

"Do you know which foods they like?" I asked and he chuckles in response, having an idea why I was asking.

"Jennie likes ice cream. Milk Ice cream to be exact. Are you taking her out tomorrow?" He asks and I nodded.

"If she's free the whole day I'm planning to take her to maybe at the amusement park." I said simply while looking on my phone, scrolling down to find her name.