5

"So what exactly did you guys do on your apartment last week?" Nayeon asked me for the 100th time.

"Why do you keep on asking for it?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"Because Jennie won't tell me either! You guys are so unfair." She pouted as we walked on the unusual quiet street.

"Why would we tell you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you guys-"

"Okay, stop right there because we didn't. The hell is on your mind, Nayeon?" I asked her in disgust. She just laughed and smacked my shoulders.

"So what did you do?" She asked again. I sighed for the nth time and messed her hair.

"Stop asking again and again because I'm not gonna tell you." I smirked devilishly, causing her to stomp her feet.

*

The moment we arrived at my apartment last week, things go well as planned. She pushed me towards my bed and locked me inside, telling me not to come out and just sleep. I didn't know what she was doing outside as I just covered myself under the sheets and stare at the ceiling. I pulled out my phone and played games but I couldn't just sleep. My body was tired and so as my mind but my heart isn't feeling the same thing. It's completely opposite. My heart was like bouncing up and down my chest knowing that Jennie's here with me, wanting to take care of me. I just couldn't calm down. I sat down on my bed and played games on my phone while waiting.

"You aren't sleeping." I heard her voice that made me look at the door. She swung it open with a pout and sat beside me.

"I'm not sleepy." I complained and turned my phone down while looking at her.

"But you're tired and you need to rest." She says in a cute aegyo tone, pouting at me.

"But I'm not sleepy at all." I copied her tone and pouted at her too. She bursted out laughing while hitting my shoulders.

"Come on, let's eat since you said you aren't sleepy." She says pulling my hands out of the bed. I quickly jumped out of the bed and followed her outside as she pulled me towards the kitchen. I gasped silently when I saw tons of foods on top of the table.

A bowl of beef and radish soup with a small bowl of rice beside it, kimchi and roasted seaweed sheets on its left side, some kind of fish dish on the middle with some sauce and fish cakes as the side dish.

"Oh wow, you prepared all of this?" I asked looking at her in shock. She turns around and holds my hand before nodding with a smile.

"Yes, so sit down. I'm hungry." She complains cutely that made me chuckle. I nodded before pulling out a chair for her and sat across her.

"I don't know what to say." I said shaking my head in amusement. She just giggled before picking up her own chopstick and glanced at me.

"You really don't need to say something. Eat up." She says nodding at me. I smiled and picked up my spoon, trying the soup that she cooked. I glanced at her and she was watching how would I react. "How is it?"

I leaned back at my seat and placed the spoon back at the table.

"H-Hey. What's wrong? Does it taste bad?" She asked worriedly, picking up her own spoon and tasted the soup herself as I smirk silently.

"It's fine." I said suppressing a laugh behind my throat and watched her reaction.

"Huh? Oh." She frowned before nodding that made smile and admire her cuteness. I stood up and knelt down beside her. She turned to me curiously, furrowing her eyebrows. I lifted up myself and kissed her lips that made her flinch slightly.