13

Warning: MATURE CONENT

The chapter may include sexual content, self-harming, and some scenes that might offend your religious and personal beliefs.

You have been warned. Happy reading! ❣️

젠 ~ 젠 ~ 젠 ~ 젠 ~ 젠 ~ 젠 ~

Your POV

"You'll be having two performances with BLACKPINK, one with iKon, one with BIGBANG and two solos." Soo-min noona says reading the paper that she was holding while I leaned my back on the swivel chair and lifted up my feet on the desk infront of me. "Y/N, are you listening?"

"No." I said simply and closed my eyes. She scoffed and sat on the desk, then stared at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked but I just shook my head and kept my eyes closed. "Y/N."

"Noona, I can't forget her." I sighed and opened my eyes to meet her gaze. She chuckled and sighed too.

"Am I the only one who knows about this?" She asks and I nodded.

"Jennie's driving me crazy," I sighed and messed with my hair and removed my glasses, throwing it on the desk infront of me.

The practice room was only filled with our voices and the thumps on the desk as she moves her feet against the wooden table.

"You keep on looking at her at the meeting. I saw you," She chuckles as I smirked.

"I caught her looking at me first." I said simply and stuck my tongue out that made her mouth go 'O' in disbelief. "I swear, noona."

"You know, just go home. I bet Seulgi's looking for you." I sighed again and closed my eyes before standing up.

"What about you? Aren't you going home yet?" I asked and picked up my glasses, wearing it again then faced the mirror to fix my hair.

"I still have to talk with the other managers." She says and I walked towards the door while waving at her.

As I opened the door of Seulgi's apartment, the smell of food woke my senses up.

"You're home!" Seulgi squeals and runs towards me, giving me a hug. I smiled and wrapped an arm around her, running them up and down to her curves. "I missed you."

"You saw me just four hours ago." I chuckled and pulled away, going straight upstairs to change my clothes.

"Yeah, but I missed you already." She pouts and I just nodded weakly after sliding into my shirt and pajamas. I jumped on the bed and yawned, before pulling my phone out, scrolling on instagram. "Tired?"

"Very." I said simply and felt her laying beside me, bringing her face close to mine.

"Do you want me to help you relax, babe?" She asks that made me chuckle while playing with her hair. "I think you do."

I didn't say anything and just felt her lips smash into mine as I placed my phone on the bedside table.

The next thing I knew is that I'm half naked then she was sitting on my torso, her nails scratching on my chest as I pulled her waist closer as we kissed roughly.

She whimpered as I bit on her lower lip harshly, causing her to open her mouth and I took it as chance to slide my tongue freely inside and explored every corner.

I didn't know why I was doing this. We keep on doing it every night, sometimes at day too. But I swear, sometimes she gets pissed when I suddenly stop on the middle on her bliss.