22

"Hi babyyyy!" She squeals as I turned on my facetime. I smiled widely and sat on the couch inside the tour bus.

"You seem happy, Jenjen." I chuckled and smiled at her. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Just happy to see you." She smiles sweetly as she lays on her bed. "How are youuu?"

"I miss you." I pouted and laid on the couch as I fixed my earphones. She pouts back and frowns at me.

"I miss you too."

It has been a year since I last saw her. We've been very busy with the tour and so as her with their new album.

But what she doesn't know is... I'm coming home tomorrow.

"Babe, I need to tell you something." She says that made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Go on," I nodded at her. "I'm listening."

"Dad will be coming home this weekend from New Zealand," She says that made me raise my eyebrows as I kept listening. "He wants to see you."

I breathed heavily as I looked at her through the screen of my phone. I just stared at her as I imagined myself infront of her father. Dang, it makes me nervous.

"Babe, you okay?" I blinked as I heard her ask, before I nodded. I gulped before exhaling.

"When?" I asked simply and smiled at her. She giggles as she leaned her back on the headboard of her bed.

"You're scared, aren't you?" She pointed her finger at me teasingly that made me fake a scoff. But I am scared.

"Of course, not." I smirked and wriggled my eyebrows at her. "I can't wait."

"Really? You're face isn't telling me the same," She smirked back but I insisted pretending.

"I'm just tired you know," I chuckled and smiled at her. "I can't wait to meet him."

3:56 AM

I walked through the hallway of the airport as I wore the black face mask I bought last week. I wore my cap and my specs while Chul-hyung took the paper bag I was holding where the bag that I bought for Jennie is placed.

"You sure you can drive yourself to Jennie's place?" Hyung asks that made me chuckle as I looked at him. "I can just drive you there."

"I can, hyung. Don't worry about me, I already had enough rest on the plane." I nodded at him and took the backpack from him as well as the paperbag.

As I took those, his phone rang and I saw DJ-Hyung's name on it and he immediately picked it up.

"Yeah, we're here already. We're on our way to the parking lot,"

As I we both walked into the parking lot, I saw one of our staffs holding my keys and heard a small woof from inside the car. In no time, a cute creature pops out from the window, he was smiling cutely at me. His tail was wagging as he woofed another time.

"Hello, geon geon." I gave him a tight hug after opening the door and letting him run to me. His small tongue licked my face, as if telling me he missed me so much.

"He missed you." Chul-hyung says and pats his head. "It's nice seeing you again, Geon."

"We'll get going. I need to see my other energizer." I smirked as the staff gave me my car keys. I threw my backpack and the paper bag at the backseat and jumped on the driver's seat.