Epilogue

I walked out of the shower wearing a black robe. I saw myself through a big mirror in our walk-in closet, on the left were my clothes and some things and on the right was Jennie's. I got the brush from the small drawer and brushed my hair after drying it with a smaller towel.

After I wore my clothes, I opened the glass drawer where my neckties were placed, and carefully checked what will look good on my long sleeved polo.

"Good morning," I heard a sleepy voice from the closet's door that made me chuckle as I pull out a white and blue striped tie. I turned around and saw Jennie rubbing her eyes while smiling at me.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I walked towards her and gave her a hug as I kissed her forehead.

"Sleepy head your face. You're the one who kept me up all night," She smacked my chest that made me chuckle as I kiss her soft lips. "Let me put that on you,"

"Yes Ma'am." I gave her the tie and smiled as I watch her tiptoe, reaching out to put the tie around my neck. When she finished, she smiled and brushed off my shoulders, as if removing some sort of dirt on me.

"You look so good when you're on your office attire, Y/N." She said with a giggle that made me laugh while wrapping my arms on her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"You look so good everytime I look at you," I smirked and she playfully rolled her eyes at me. "Oh and even when I don't look. You still look good, honey."

"I know right," She snaps her fingers at me that made me laugh as she pulled away. "I'll go fix Min-hyuk for school."

"Alright, babe."

"Ready to go?" I asked my eldest as he pick up his bag and look at the mirror for the last time.

"Yes sir," He chuckled and quickly ran towards the door. I glanced at the stairs where I saw Jennie walking down, carrying a little kid with her hair everywhere.

And she was a carbon copy of me.

"Good morning, Mi-soo," I whispered to her ear with a chuckle but she just whined and hid her face into Jennie's neck.

"Say bye to Daddy," Jennie giggled patted her back lightly. "Daddy's leaving for work, sweetheart."

"Are you not giving me a kiss before I leave, babygirl?" I asked fixing her hair and she shows up her face with a pout on her face, deciding to give me a kiss even though it's against herself. I chuckled and leaned to kiss her small lips and her forehead. "We'll be leaving now, Hon."

"Take care. Min-hyuk, do great at school, okay?" Jennie says putting down our three year-old daughter down before giving Min-hyuk a hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

"Yes, mom." He nodded before running outside, towards the passenger seat of the car.

I chuckled at watching Mi-soo running towards the couch and focusing her eyes on the cartoon being flashed on the television. I brought my eyes back on Jennie who was beside me, watching our little girl too.

"She looks exactly like you, baby." She whispered that made me laugh and hug her tight. "The way she looks on the TV is just like when you're busy writing your songs."

"I'll be going now," I smiled and she looks up to me, tiptoing to give me a quick kiss before pulling away from our hug. "I love you Jenjen."

"I love you too, Y/N." I kissed her forehead before stepping out of the door and went to the driver's seat after putting my briefcase at the backseat.

As I went inside, I saw our son busy reading some of his books.

"No reading while driving, buddy," I said smiling and he quickly placed his bookmark on his book before closing it then kept it inside the compartment of the car. He nodded at me and pulled his seatbelt to buckle it around him.