26

I took my guitar out of its case and sat beside Jennie, who's in her oversized hoodie while eating a slice of pizza, then a bottle of beer in her other hand. I sat comfortably infront of her and smiled as she offers me to take a bite.

"Geon, no!" She yells and pushes my dog's head away when he tried to reach for a slice on the coffee table. I chuckled and took the box away from him.

"Haven't you drank too much, Jen?" I asked seriously, half glaring at her. She hums while shaking her head.

"No, its just my second can!" She pouts complaining that made me laugh. I leaned closer and kissed the tip of her nose before capturing her lips quickly.

"Arasseo," I smiled and opened my third can of beer for tonight. I chugged it down, almost drinking the whole can before letting out a sigh.

"You drank more than me," She says that made me laugh.

"That's different. Babies don't drink too much," I gave her a teasing grin. She laughed and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Jenjen's a baby so don't drink too much, okay?"

"Okayyyy," I chuckled as she baby talked again cutely. I strummed the strings of my guitar and thought of random songs to play. "Are you gonna sing a song for me?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked smiling and she nods with a smile as well. "What song?"

"Any song that comes to your mind." She says shrugging. I smiled and started plucking the strings while staring at her. What song should I sing?

"Hmm," I hummed as I thought of a song but as I plucked the strings on a G chord, Ed Sheeran's Tenerife Sea was the one that came to my mind.

You look so wonderful in your dress

I love your head like that

The way your hair falls on the side of your neck

Then your shoulders and back

We are surrounded by all of these lies and people who talk too much

You got the kind of look in your eye

And no one knows anything but us

Should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know its enough for me

'Cause all that you are is all that I ever need

So inlove

I stared at her pretty eyes as I sing, wanting her to feel my sincerity. I'm so fucking happy that I'm with her tonight. After a whole month of being busy with our schedules, tonight's the time that we got to spend time together again.

Her brown little cat eyes made me fell inlove every second of the way. The journey wih her was hard, but worth it. It was worth it taking risks when it comes to Jennie. I love every sigle thing about her and I think I wouldn't ask for more. She's more than enough to me and being with her is the bestest part of my life.

I smiled looking at her, until I felt two warm drops falling from my eyes down to my cheeks. Thinking from where we started, until now, everything was unexpected. From that day I bumped into her at the company, telling her to say sorry, I didn't know she's the girl I was gonna marry.

"I love you, Y/N." Jennie says that brushed my thoughts away. I smiled at her widely when I heard her sniff. I made her cry... out of happiness.

"I love you the most, Jen." I stopped strumming and leaned my face close to her. Her hands wrapped around my neck as she leaned closer, making our lips touch. The way we kissed was slow, gentle, sincere amd passionate. It was nostalgic. As I closed my eyes and smiled, memories guided my way back to the start.