20

"S-Seulgi?"

My jaws dropped as I met a pair of eyes, looking at me with a wide smile. I gulped when I just felt her lips against my cheeks.

"Hi babe! Are you okay now?" She asks with a jolly tone. I couldn't speak nor react but I just stared at her blankly as my hands shake. I couldn't process what's happening.

"Y/N?" I heard Jennie's voice from behind me that made me gulp and my chest thump out. What should I do? "Oh. U-Unnie."

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi asks her, her expression quickly changes into a bossy tone as her eyes landed on Jennie. I kept staring at the girl infront of me blankly. Why can't I move? I should be pushing her away and tell her to leave! "Y/N? What is she doing here?"

"S-Seul-"

"Baby, what is she doing here?" Seul asks again more agressively. At that, I woke up and realized took a deep breathe before holding Jen's hand and intertwining them with mine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked back, emphasizing 'you' for her to hear it properly. She suddenly smiles then walks towards me that made me froze from where I'm standing.

I found myself locked inside her arms. And that made my hands fall of from Jennie's.

"I missed you, baby." She says that made me scoff. I pushed her away but not enough to hurt her. I glared as she frowns at me, trying to make me feel guilty or something then she tries to hold my hand.

"S-Seul, don't touch me." Her eyes landed at Jennie then she raised her eyebrows then smirked.

"What are you doing here?" She asks Jennie. I looked at Jennie but she just stood there in shock. She isn't moving at all but all she did was stare at Seulgi.

I scoffed then pulled Seulgi outside of the room. I closed the door behind me then looked at her in disbelief as I stepped away a bit from her, making sure there was enough distance between the two of us.

"What?!" She asks snatching her arm from me.

"What do you mean what? What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked whispering. I didn't want anyone hear and see us talking here in public, especially when the news just dropped this morning.

"I'm your girlfriend. What do you expect?" She asks raising her eyebrows and her tone as well.

I stared at her blankly, trying to read what's on her mind. What the fuck does she want now?

She rolls her eyes then smacks my chest, enough for me to take another step back.

"What?! Say something!"

"Seul, we talked about this," I sighed then looked away from her as I messed with my hair.

"I didn't say yes, Y/N. I didn't agree." She snapped then hits my chest with her fist. "What the hell, Y/N! Don't leave me hanging, again!"

"I'm sorry." I said simply and walked away from her. I shook my head in disbelief. She keeps doing this again and again. When will she stop?

"Sorry? Haha." She says that made me look at her. She was glaring at me with a devilish smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows at her. I walked closer so I could hear her properly.

"That's the last time you'll say sorry because you don't love me." She says and tears were on the corner of her eyes. I was confused at what she was saying but I kept listening.

"The next time you'll say sorry is..." She paused then smiled. She tiptoed and placed a kiss on my cheeks that made me more confused. When she pulls away from my cheeks, she stopped beside my face, I could feel her breathe brushing against my ears.

"You'll be sorry for leaving me. Again." She whispered then stepped back. I looked at her blankly until she smiled then turns away.

I'll be sorry for leaving you?

What?

"Why is he there?" I asked Jennie who was obviously mad after what happened at the hospital an hour ago. I pointed at Hanbin's figure that who was standing just infront of their dorm's building as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "I knew I should drive you home."

She didn't say anything and just went out of the car that made me panic and follow her quickly.

"Baby," I called her but she didn't even looked. And Hanbin saw what happened.

He smirked at me before walking towards Jennie with a fake smile. The hell does he think he's doing?

"Jen-"

"I'll give this back to you," I heard her say but I couldn't see what she was doing since her back is the one facing me. I stopped on where I was standing, a bit far from the two. Should I just leave and let them talk?

"B-But why?" Hanbin asks taking something from her. His eyes were looking at Jennie's as they always did, and it made me furious inside again. I don't want him looking at her like that. I feel uncomfortable.

"Jennie, tell me the news wasn't true. It isn't right? Tell me." Hanbin says and takes Jennie's hands that made me scoff. He just touched her, how great. "It's just YG and his son, right? They just wanted to drop of the news to swipe away issues about the bankruptcy!"

"It's true." Jennie sighs then looks at me. I kept staring at her until she smiled at me. "I love him. So much."

I smiled then leaned my back at my car then waited patiently. The furious feel inside me suddenly disappears after hearing her words.

"Then what are we doing all these times?!" He raises his voice and Jennie gives her a confused look, then sighs after.

"Friendly acts," She says and Hanbin scoffs before messing with his own hair.

"Oh god," He scoffs then takes a step back from Jennie. I furrowed my eyebrows as I just let them talk. Well, I think they need to talk and clear things out. "Those aren't friendly acts! You liked me!"

"How could you say that?" Jennie says and her tone suddenly changes. From a soft one, it became a savage one. "Did I tell you that I liked you? Did I kissed you?"

I smirked as Hanbin's gaze landed on mine. Finally, the jerk knows now.

"Bullshit." He says before scoffing once again.

"Sorry if you thought my simple actions-"

"Simple actions?!" He shouts that made me scoff in disbelief. How could he just shout at her when he knows I'm just here watching them?

"Hanbin-"

"What the fuck, Jennie!" He throws something on the floor and from where I was standing, it seems like a necklace. Jennie takes a step back, still looking at Hanbin.

"What the fuck, jerk." I yelled and gritted my teeth. "She's talking to you properly, I wish you could do the same."

"Shut the fuck up, Yang."

"You shut up." I walked closer and grabbed Jennie's wrist, pulling her away from Hanbin. Jennie clings on my arm as I glared at him, then hides behind me. "Don't ever raise your voice on a girl."

He laughs devilishly as he slid his hands inside his pockets.

"Says Mr. Playboy!" He was obviously annoyed at me. God, why am I even talking to this shit?

"Unbelievable." I said simply and shook my head. He smirks then tilts his head, trying to meet Jennie's gaze.

"Watch out." He points at me then walks away. I watched his figure fade as Jennie's hold from me loosens.

"You can go inside now." I said looking at Jennie as I pointed at their building. She shakes her head and then grabs the knob of the car, opening it by herself as I looked at her confusedly.

"I'll stay with you tonight. So you won't tire yourself again." She rolls her eyes before getting inside and closed the door.

"Is she still mad or what?" I asked myself as I smiled and shake my head in disbelief.

She's so unpredictable.