19

"Seulgi, have you heard the news?" Irene asks her bestfriend through her phone. She was standing infront of her television while watching the loop of Jennie, pulling Y/N to the backstage.

"I just did." Seulgi answers with a sigh, then let her body fell on her bed as she closed her eyes. "Unnie, it's hurting me so bad."

"What will you do? He dumped you. Again."

"Then do what I do. Again." Seulgi says smirking, "Y/N's easy to be threatened and he'll be back to me in no time."

"Smart af. You go girl." Irene laughs while turning her television off. "Jennie's an easy bitch too. Why not target her next?"

"She isn't. I tried once and then she told me I was jealous about them." Seulgie scoffs with her head shaking. "Pathetic."

"That's because she still doesn't know who Seulgi is." Irene smirks. "Show her, Seul."

"Great idea."

Jennie's POV

"No, unnie. I need to watch him." I mumbled as I sat beside the bed where he was. Luckily, he's okay now. We just need to wait until he wakes up.

"Okay, just get some sleep. I won't force you to come home, but please get some sleep." She pleads and taps my back as I stared at Y/N.

"I will." I mumbled almost silently. "Thank you, Jisoo-unnie."

"I'll drive you back to your dorm, Jisoo." I hear DJ-Oppa says. I looked at the both of them and smiled as they looked at me worriedly. "You sure you'll be okay here alonoe for awhile, Jen?"

"I'll be fine. Please take her home safely, Oppa." He smiled and nods.

"I'll buy food when I get back. We'll get going, Jennie."

As they went out, the room became silent. Only beeps from the equipment beside Y/N was heard. I held his hands and kissed the back of it as I stared at him.

You made me worry a lot. I thought I was going to lose you.

I placed my head on his hand and closed my eyes as I began to feel sleepy. The day was tiring and maybe Jisoo was right. I should get some sleep.

"Pabo, you shouldn have let yourself rest, Y/N." I mumbled as I sighed against his hands.

Your POV

As I opened my eyes, a white ceiling welcomed my eyes with dim lights on every corner. Where am I?

I tried moving my head but as I moved, my head starts pounding harshly that made me groan. I closed my eyes again and tried relaxing myself by breathing deeply but as I tried moving my hand, I felt something stopping it.

I looked down and saw a brown haired girl next to me, her head resting on the bed, above my arms. I could feel our fingers intertwined with each other while I observed her body raise and fall lightly as she breathes.

I looked around the room and saw couple of hospital equipments, the room was filled of the beeping sounds from the monitor beside me. I yawned, then tried squeezing Jennie's hands to wake her up.

"Babe," I called, but my voice was hoarse, not enough to wake her up. "Baby."

"Shh, I'm sleeping!" She whines and stomps her feet lightly that made me chuckle while I tightened the hold on her hands.

"Jennie." I called out and she lifts her head up lazily. Her eyes were still closed but as she opens an eye, her jaws fell and both of her eyes looked at me. "Good morning?"