2

Ring... Ring...

I woke up on my bed with the ring on my phone. I opened my eyes and met the dim lit room and looked around to make sure I'm in my room. I sat up and-

"Shit, my head's pounding." I hissed to myself before reaching for my phone. Dad's calling again. What did I do this time?

"Da-"

"I've been calling you forever! Why aren't you picking up?" He asks with his superior voice again.

"I-I'm sorry. I was sleeping." I answered and leaned my back on the head board while messing with my hair.

"Of course you were. You're drunk, aren't you?" Oh shit. How did he know?

"Dad I'm sorr-"

"Office. Now."

"But-"

"Now, Y/N. I don't want to yell at you and just come here." He says with his calm voice but I knew he was mad.

As soon as he hung up, I stood up and grabbed my towel. As I open the door, three of my hyungs were standing infront of the door making me widen my eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked with a sleepy voice still messing my hair.

"Well, we didn't know you guys were dating." Daejung-hyung smirks while crossing his arms. I raised my eyebrows, not having any idea of what they were talking about.

"I'm dating someone?" I asked confusedly. Jay-hyung sighs and shakes his head.

"You don't remember anything?" He asks me with a concerned tone, his brows frowning at me. I shook my head and looked at their eyes questioning.

"Yeol and I went to the bar and drank. That's it." I said simply. The two crack heads started laughing while holding their phones. I rolled my eyes and walked through them, trailing to the bathroom.

"Y/N, watch this. I'm sure you'll remember everything when you watch this." June-hyung says while laughing that made me stop from walking. I sat on the couch as I reached for his phone and played a video.

The video was a bit dim but colorful lights were hitting two persons. The place was familiar as I looked at it. Oh wait this is the bar we went last night.

I kept watching until the girl kissed the guy infront of him.

Oh fuck.

Isn't this me?

And...

Jennie?!

"Fuck!" I threw the phone across the room and curled up to my knees is disgust.

"Man, that was my phone!" June-hyung yells while running towards his phone and checked it. I looked up and met Jay-hyung's eyes who were worried at me.

"D-Did I just..." I run my thumbs on my lips while closing my eyes shut. "Did I just kiss her?!" I asked and open them again. Jay-hyung sighs before nodding.

"It was obviously you and Jennie. Do you remember now?" He asks still sighing and patting my back. I nodded and closed my eyes, preparing myself for my father's words later. "Sajangnim called you, didn't he?"

"He just called before I went out my room." I mumbled and sighed.

"You should hurry." He says before standing up and going to the kitchen.

"Yang Y/N." My manager calls me as he parked the car infront of our building. I sighed and went inside, at the passenger seat.

"Let's not talk about it." I mumbled and closed my eyes while looking at the ceiling of the car. I heard him scoff as he drives.