9

Warning: MATURE CONENT

The chapter may include sexual content, self-harming, and some scenes that might offend your religious and personal beliefs.

You have been warned. Happy reading! ❣️

젠 ~ 젠 ~ 젠 ~ 젠 ~ 젠 ~ 젠 ~

Jay's POV

"Y/N, you need to eat." He hasn't been eating for a day and he just keeps on locking himself inside his room.

"I'm not hungry." A muffled answer from behind the door was heard as I sighed and nodded.

"If you're hungry, just come out there, okay? We'll be just here." I said and waited for a response but there was none.

"Is he not coming out of his room?" June asks as I shrugged and covered the plate I was holding on the kitchen counter.

"I'm getting worried about him." DJ-hyung asks and surprisingly, they're not laughing right now.

"Jisoo won't let him talk to Jennie." Yeol says looking at his phone. "He's been missing the past nights because he keeps going to their dorm."

"Who told you?" I asked as I sit on the floormat.

"Lisa." He shrugged that made me chuckle.

"Woah, you guys are texting now?" DJ-hyung scoffs and claps his hands.

"Ooh, we're going smooth huh, Yeol?" June laughs and throws a pillow at him. Yeol just smiles and turns back to his phone.

We all stood up when a squeaking sound of a door was heard from his room and we saw him coming out.

"Y/N-"

"Dad wants to see me." He mumbles but still his head was lowered.

"Are you going?" I asked worriedly. He nods and takes his jacket from the rack and throws his car key to my hands.

"Can you drive me there? I think I can't." He says walking towards me.

"Sure, Y/N." I tapped his shoulder and nodded at the others as we exit the dorm.

The moment we entered his Dad's office, I myself was nervous. I knew what his father could do to him. His mom was there, tapping Sajangnim's back, as if calming him down.

"Why did you call?" Y/N acts normally and sits on the couch. I stayed at the door stiff, and gulping when I saw his father stood up and walked towards him with a dark glare.

"What the fuck did you do?!" He shouts and at that, he throws his fists on Y/N's face. He fell on his back and tripped to the couch behind him.

That was one strong blow. I've never seen him trip when someone boxes him.

"Honey, stop," His mom stops Sajangnim and covers her son. "Please, stop!"

"Get out of there." He raises his superior voice. "Stop protecting him!"

"Sajangnim, please calm down." I ran towards him when he was about to push his wife and throw another blow at Y/N.

"Who do you think you are?!" He shouts as I held him and pulled him away, setting a distance between them. "Not because you are my son, you can do anything you want!"

Y/N has his hand covering the spot that his father hitted. When I knew Sajangnim calmed down, I loosened my hold but I was still prepared if he was gonna attack again.

"Do you think just because you're the CEO's son, you could always play with girls." He sits on the couch, across them.

"I d-didn't p-play..." He sobs and digs his face on his palms. "I didn't know, Dad. I-I know, it's the same b-but it wasn't me this time."