30

Yeol jumped out of his bed as he read the text from his phone. He rubbed his eyes repeatedly as he read the text on the screen of his phone. Though it was 2 in the fucking morning, he didn't hesitate to sit up and wore get dressed.

"Hey, what's that?" Lisa asked turning around from the bed. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. She tied her hair and looked sleepily at Yeol as he wore a shirt. He gave his phone to Lisa and she gasped at what she read.

"I'll take you to their house. Spend your night there until I come back home, Lisa." He says kneeling on the bed and cupped her face. Lisa pouts but hugged him before nodding. "I love you, Lisa."

"I love you too, Yeol."

After he dropped Lisa at the said place, he drove away from the only house that have their lights on in the middle of the night. The roads were silent, the only thing that Yeol could hear is his engine, the clutch and his heavy breaths. Until his phone rang, he nervously looked at his phone and before answering it, he made sure that no one was around, even if he's inside the car. He felt unsecured about all of that's happening.

"Hello?" He asks and turns his engine off. The place where he stopped is under a tree, and across the road was a house but it seems like its abandoned. It makes a creepy vibe but he didn't mind it at all since all he wanted is to finish what is to be done.

"Yeol, where are you?" A baritone voice asked through the line. He looked at the GPS on his other phone and told the exact place. "Okay, you wait there and we'll just be next to you."

"Okay, Officer." He drops the call and took another heavy breath.

He turned on the lights, not bothering that someone outside might see him because his car was tinted, and he has curtains inside. He opened the secret compartment under the passenger seat and took out a gun. It was awhile since he last held it, and it made his heart pound as he stared at the black thing. He closed his eyes and kept it beside him until he heard a beep from beside.

"Did you wait for too long?" The man wearing a black coat inside a police patrol. Yeol shook his head and smiled, before waving at the man beside the officer. Behind them, there were two more police patrols.

"June will be coming shortly." Yeol says and checks his phone. After five more minutes, June arrived with his black car and they all began to trail the road. One police car stayed infront, while Yeol and June stayed in the middle, behind them were the two left. It was silent, but pressure could be felt in the atmosphere. All inside their heads, same thoughts ran again and again.

Tonight's the night that we save her.

They reached the end of the road and Yeol stepped out of his car. June stood beside him and patted his back as they both looked on the mountain. It was tall, and water surrounds it. The officer knelt infront of the water and saw a wood burried onto the sand, and a rope but nothing was tied to it.

"No doubt," He says standing up and faced the men. "There's a big possibility that they're here."

"We just need to wait until the truck comes bringing the two patrol boats." He says and pulls out a walkie talkie.

10 minutes passed, they heard vehicles coming and they knew it was the trucks. Yeol stood up from the sand and removed the sands that were stuck on his pants.

They didn't talk and just waited for the boats to be placed. When it was on the water, Yeol went to the other while June went to the other. June's boat moved first.