27

"You okay?" Yeol asks worriedly as I fixed my light blue necktie and sighed infront of the mirror. I was wearing a gray tux, with a dark gray vest inside and a white long sleeve underneath. A stylist brushed my hair while the other one applied lip balm on my lips.

"Yeah, just... a bit nervous, I think." I said smiling at him through the reflection. He pats my shoulder with a laugh. I nodded at the two stylists, telling them that they can leave for awhile. Yeol gave me a chair where I can sit then he sat infront of me as well.

"Calm down. This is your special day. What's to be nervous of?" He asked smiling at me. I groaned and closed my eyes before fixing my sleeves. I want to make sure I'm looking fine and good today.

Because today's our wedding day.

"Knock, knock?" A voice startled me that made Yeol laugh a little hard. I glared at him before bringing my eyes on the door of the room the saw my father in his gray tux as well. "How is the groom?"

"Nervous, Sajangnim." Yeol says and claps his hands once while laughing. I threw another glare at him while my father was laughing and stood behind me. "I'll leave you guys for awhile. We'll be waiting outside,"

As soon as Yeol exits the room, my father sat on the chair where Yeol was sitting awhile ago.

"Nervous?" He asked and I sighed before nodding. I didn't know why my heart was pounding this strong. But I knew I was excited to see her. But I was nervous as well. "You'll be fine."

"When you and mom got married, did you feel the same?" I asked curiously and he chuckled before nodding.

"Of course! I mean, its normal to feel nervous, okay? Just relax yourself." I sighed and leaned my back on the chair until the door cracks open that made me look.

"Eomma," I called and smiled at her. She was wearing a light blue silk dress, white beads were on the tip as designs. She smiled back as I stood up then her eyes looked at me from head to toe.

"You look so handsome today, Y/N." I chuckled and gave her a tight hug until I felt my sleeves were getting wet.

"Aigoo, I knew you would cry," I sighed playfully and kissed my mom's cheeks. "Uljimaaa!"

"I just can't believe it. You're such a big guy now," She sniffed that made my Dad chuckle in the background. "My baby boy's getting married,"

She sobbed her heart out that made me panic a bit. My dad stood up behind me and handed my mom a handkerchief. She wiped her own tears then hugged my father. Gosh, parents.

Yeol was the one who drove us to the venue, which is one of the prettiest beach in Jeju. Blue and white cloths were used to light up the place. The chairs were painted gold, wrapped in white and blue cloths as well. The aisle had a white long carpet and on the end of the aisle, a white arc was set, covered with pink and white flowers.  Behind that was two chairs, and a table, where the groom and the bride will unite as one. Body guards were all around the place wearing black uniforms and shades.

As I got off the car, Lisa and Rosé was there talking to my members. They all smiled excitedly as they looked and waved at us.

"Where's Jisoo?" Yeol asks curiously while chewing on his gum and placed a kiss on Lisa's forehead.

"She's with Jennie-unnie." Rosé answers then smiles slyly at me. "Congratulations, Oppa."

"Thank you, Chaeng," I winked playfully at her and patted her head.

I took a deep breath as I observed our guests chatting with each other while waiting for the most special person to arrive, Jennie.

"They're almost here," DJ-hyung mumbles that made us look at him.