25

"Will you get mad if I would not like her designs?" Jennie asks pouting as we drove downtown using my new sports car.

"No baby." I said simply and smiled at her. But she pouted more.

"Are you really sure?" She asks again. "You know me, Y/N. My thoughts are a mess. I don't want to ruin your day. I know you're tired from practice and-"

"Are you on your period, Jennie?" I asked before she even finishes what she was about to say.

"Oh gosh, how'd you know?!" She gasps pulling her hands upwards to cover her parted lips. I smirked before I stopped on the sidewalk, parking the car infront of the store.

"You're overthinking things again." I chuckled and removed my seatbelt. "I'm sure you're gonna like everything you see."

"Are you really-"

"Yes, babe."

"I wasn't even finished yet." She pouted once more and crossed her arms. I took a chance to steal a kiss from her lips as I pulled her arms from being crossed.

"I know what's on your mind." I chuckled and unbuckled her seatbelt as I smiled. "Let's go."

As we entered the store, a bright smile from the employees welcomed us as they greeted us. Jennie and I gasped at the view of mannequins wearing wedding gowns and tuxedos that surrounds the room. At the middle of the room, there's a spot that looks like a living room while on the left side, there was a smaller room that has a curtain covered but I could see that there is a big mirror inside.

"Oooh, they're here!" A feminine voice was heard from another room as the woman opens the curtains. "Good day!"

"Good morning, Ms. Wang," I greeted as we all sat on the couch. A guy went closer to us handing the designer couple of magazines and placed it on the coffee table. I looked at Jennie and chuckled when I saw here eyes literally sparked as she saw the magazines.

"Babe," She whispered that made me raise my eyebrows as I look at her.

"Yeah?"

"I think you're right." She smiled and hitted my arms playfully, showing her excitement.

"I know," I shifted my eyes at the woman infront of us as she placed three papers infront of us, above the stock magazines.

"I personally made some special designs for you, Ms. Kim." She smiled that made Jennie gasp in excitement. "Just tell me if you don't like them. I won't bother to make another set of designs."

Jennie glances at the three sketch of wedding dresses infront of us then looks at me.

"I want you to choose which one I should wear." She suddenly says that made me raise my eyebrows again.

"Why me?" I laughed and picked up the papers and looked at them individually. She clings her arms around mine then takes a peek on the papers while resting her chin on my shoulders.

"I want you to choose which looks more beautiful on me." She giggles then looks at me cutely.

"I don't really care on what you wear as long as you're the one who I'm gonna marry, Jen." I laughed and kissed her forehead. I gave her the papers and smiled at her. "The dress is up to you, baby."

"You're the best." She smiles then looks at the papers as well. Her smile quickly fades as I leaned on the couch and watched her choose carefully. I reached out my hand and held her by the waist.

"You look great together, Y/N." Ms. Wang says and smiles at me. Jennie looks at her smiling before going back to her business. "I'm sure your mom was so happy."