10

Your POV

"Y/N, wake up." I heard Yeol's voice just beside my ear. I groaned and turned away, covering myself under the sheets. "Y/N, come on."

"Shut up and get out," I threw a pillow at him and he just laughs.

"No, hey. Come on, I need to show you something," He pulls my arms and tries to take me out of my beloved bed.

"That can wait, Chanyeol!" I yelled and snatched my arms from him.

Arf Arf!

I felt a small tongue licking my face as I felt its furs touching my face. As I open my eyes, I saw a small puppy infront of my face.

"Good morning too, buddy," I greeted in a sleepy voice and patted its head as I sat up from my bed. "Who's dog is this?"

"Yours," Jay-hyung suddenly enters my room that made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Mine? I don't have a dog." I rubbed my eyes before picking up the small cute creature and placed him on my lap.

"Pabo, we bought it for you." Yeol crosses his arms and shakes his head with a scoff.

"Jinjja?" I widened my eyes out of shock. "Why would you buy me a puppy?"

"I thought he could help you," Jay-hyung shrugged. "We thought that he could help you and relieve yours and our stress, though."

I smiled, then carried the little puppy to look closer at his face. His color is a combination of black and white and he has a cute round face. He stuck his tongue out, as if smiling at me.

"Thanks," I smiled at the two persons inside of my room

"Thanks," I smiled at the two persons inside of my room. "It means a lot."

"Did you just..." Yeol gasps and blinks a couple of times. "S-Smile?!"

"Oh shit. Y-You smiled..." Jay-hyung gasps as well.

"He smiled?!" The two crazy hyungs ran inside, talking in-sync. As always.

"Is there... something wrong about smiling?" I smiled once more, but wider. The puppy I was holding suddenly woofs as he jumped out from my hands and ran towards the two hyungs.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jay-hyung shouts still his eyes were wide as ever. "You haven't been smiling for months!"

"Three months and two weeks to be exact." June-hyung corrects him.

"Three months and two weeks and three days to be more exact." DJ-hyung says nodding.

"Three months, two weeks, three days and eleven hours and thirteen minutes to be most exact." Yeol says tapping on his wrist watch then brings his eyes at me.

"Ew, nerds." I narrowed my eyes at them as they bursted out laughing. "Thank you so much, guys."

They all raised their eyebrows, as if confused on what I'm saying. I chuckled and stood up, pulling Yeol from his neck, so as the three other hyungs. We formed a circle inside my bedroom as I pulled all of them into a hug.