12

Seulgi (Red Velvet) Y/N (Alpha V) spotted at Hongdae

I chuckled silently on reading the headline. So after Nayeon, now she's back for Seulgi? He's such a playboy.

"You okay, Jennie?" Hanbin asks munching on his chips. I smiled before nodding then brought my eyes back to the screen. "Seems like you're not in the mood to watch the movie."

"No, I'm sorry. I-I'm not feeling well." I whispered, making sure my voice wasn't interrupting anybody inside the cinema.

"Its okay. Shall we leave?" He asked still smiling as I nod. We stood up and decided to take a walk despite the cold weather in Seoul. It's almost January and its been almost a year since we broke up.

"May I ask what you're thinking of, Jennie?" Hanbin asks and smiles under the mask she was wearing.

"I'm really sorry, Hanbin. I'm out of my mind right now." I whispered and fixed the round glasses I was wearing. I heard him chuckle and saw his eyes smile brightly at me.

It reminds me of how he smiles.

Ugh, stop, Jennie. Why do you keep on thinking of him!?

"I think you saw the article spreading on the internet." He chuckled and looked at me.

"I did." I said simply and lowered my head. "I'm really sorry."

"Its okay, Jennie. I understand." He smiled again. Seeing him smile lights me up. I'm glad I'm with him right now.

"You always understand me, Hanbin." I giggled and encircled my arms around his arms and rested my head on his shoulders.

"Of course. I will always will, Jen." I felt his hands pat my head while sliding some of the strands behind my ear. "I will always do because I love you."

Thump...

Thump...

I can hear my own heart beating inside my chest. I smiled under the white mask I was wearing.

He always tells me he loves me. He always makes me feel I'm special and I'm thankful for that. And he understands I'm still not ready and he said he'll wait for me.

I feel happy when I'm with him. The thing is...

He always reminds me of Y/N.

Literally, always.

He dropped me infront of the building and placed a kiss on my forehead before letting me get out of his car.

"Thank you, Binieee." I smiled through the window as I got out of the car. He smiled brightly at me.

"Call me later before you sleep, okay?" I nodded and blew a kiss at him that made him laugh before running inside the building.

"Oh, you're back from your date." Jisoo-unnie chuckles while throwing me a pillow as I jumped on the couch with her.

"Yes, I'm sooo back." I grabbed her drink on the coffee table and took a sip.