23

Jennie's POV

I woke up to a cold and heavy thing resting on my waist. I blinked a couple of times before I yawned and checked the digital clock beside me.

10:43 AM

I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep but suddenly, I shivered when I felt a hand pulling me by my bare waist.

"Shit," I hissed and widened my eyes. I lifted the blanket above my head to take a peek underneath.

I gasped silently as I saw my own body naked, his arms were wrapped loosely around me while his other arm serves as a pillow for my head.

I popped my head out of the blanket and looked around my room. I gasped again when I saw our clothes everywhere.

Did we really?

I flinched a bit when I felt lips on my shoulders, and I knew it was him. He trails his lips on my shoulders, down to my spine. I tried to turn around but the pain between my legs stopped me from moving that made me whine softly.

"You okay, babe?" I heard him ask with a raspy and sleepy tone. I slowly turned around and saw him leaning on his elbows as he looked worriedly and sleepily at me. I didn't say anything since I didn't know how to react. "Good morning, Jen."

His eyes roamed around my face as I felt his hand hold my waist again, pulling me closer to him before he smiled widely, as if he won a prize from a contest or something.

"Stop smiling like that, it's annoying," I rolled my eyes as I smacked his chest as he laughed.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks with a soft smile as he rubbed his hands on my back, creating friction that gave my body warmth. I nodded before throwing my hands around him, laying my head on his chest. I felt his lips on my forehead as he chuckled again.

"Babe, did we..." I bit my lower lip, hesitating to continue what I was gonna say. "You know,"

"Did what?" He smirked teasingly as he looked at me. I felt my face heat up as I quickly averted my gaze from him and looked at the scratches on his chest instead of his eyes.

"You know what I'm saying." I pouted and traced the thin lines of his wounds that was made by my nails.

"Had sex?"

My fists hitted him again and again as he laughed his heart out and hugged me tighter.

"Wae? Isn't that the thing you want to ask?" He laughs still as he held my wrist so I'll stop hitting him.

"How old are you? You seem like a five year old," I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm just kidding!" He says complaining as he still laughed. "You're becoming grumpy, Jenjen."

"Oh shut up," I turned my back to him that made him chuckle. His hands pulled me closer to him as I felt him kissing my cheeks from behind as I closed my eyes once again.

"I love you, baby." He whispered softly and kissed my shoulder as he pulls my body againsy him until I couldn't feel any space between the two of us.

"I love you too," I said sleepily and held to his arms.