18

"Seulgi, we need to stop." I mumbled as we both sat on the couch. She stared blankly, as if she doesn't have any idea about what I'm talking about.

"Huh?"

"We both know that we're just playing games here." I mumbled and looked away from her.

"Y/N, what are you-"

"You threatened me. You told me you're gonna hurt her. Remember? Isn't that the reason why I'm here?" She widened her eyes in shock as I looked at her again.

I knew all these times that I was only lying to myself. I know I wasn't really happy.

"Are you... s-serious?" Tears were already filling her eyes. I looked away. I didn't want to see Seulgi crying again because of me.

"Seul..."

"Not again, Y/N, please." She sobs that made me close my eyes. I'm tired of pretending to be blind. I don't want to lose Jennie again. I don't want to make Seulgi cry as well. But I love Jennie and I will do my best to protect her. "Please, I love you."

"Seulgi... You don't deserve to be hurt again and again." I mumbled and moved closer to her. I wiped her tears and fixed her hair, removing the strands that blocks her face. "Seulgi, I-I... I don't deserve someone like you. I mean... it's too much, Seul. You're too much for me."

"W-What are you saying? Baby, I'm willing to give everything just please d-don't leave," She sobbed again and held my hands.

"Seul, I'm not the one for you." I sighed and moved her hands away from me. "I know you'll find him. Sooner. But I can't be the one. You'll end up hurting when you're with me. I don't want you hurting yourself just for me."

"Tell me." She sniffs and looks at me. "Is it Jennie? Again?"

**

Today is the day. YG Family Concert.

After an hour of straight performing, I slumped down on the stool at the backstage as I dropped the red microphone on the floor and closed my eyes as I chased my breath.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I heard Yeol ask while patting my shoulders.

"I'm fine." I said nodding, still not opening my eyes but I was almost out of breath.

After few seconds, I felt our staffs wiping a damp towel on my face and an ice pack on my head.

"Are you dizzy, Y/N?" One asks and I nod. I could feel my hands shaking as droplets of sweat from my fingers fell to the floor.

I felt fine after a few minutes. I grabbed a bottle of water from the table beside me and poured it on my head. All I could feel right now is like I'm already suffocating and the air around me is almost missing.

As I open my eyes, Jennie and mine's gaze met while they were on the way to the stage. She was looking at me worriedly, as if she wanted to run to me and ask how I am but I just nodded, to assure her I'm fine. Her reaction didn't change but she kept walking, still her eyes looking worriedly at me.

As her figure fades from my sight, I could hear the people around me panicking. As I closed my eyes, I felt an inhaler being sprayed against my mouth that made me sigh in relief. Finally.

"Hand me another ice pack!"

As we enter the stage again, I could still feel my head pounding. My chest was heaving as I breathed harder every second, my chest getting tight. I held the microphone between my left hand and met the spotlights pointed at us. BLACKPINK and other artists were there for the last and final mix of songs that we're gonna perform. I took a deep breath before looking up and smiling at the crowd.