37

"Jennie?" I called out as we entered the room. Min-hyuk was inside a small hand carry crib but he was awake. Jennie has a big smile on her face as she stepped out of the bathroom and gave me a hug but that smile faded when she saw what's behind me.

"Y-Y/N," She called out then looked up at me. I gave her a smile but she just froze, and kept staring on the figure behind me.

"Jennie..." I called her and tried to talk but she took a deep breath and walked away from me. I sighed and walked towards her parents to take his things.

"Are you sure about this Y/N?" Her mom whispered while looking at me. I smiled before nodding.

"I'll take care of them. I promise,"

Just when her parents left our house, I fixed the crib that we brought from her parent's house and placed it in the living room. He's awake right now and he's looking at me while playing with his toys.

"You'll be fine, little guy." I said and kissed his forehead before looking at the bedroom's door. I saw Jennie watching me quietly with her arms crossed and her blank expression.

"Jennie." I held her by the waist and pulled her closer to me but she kept her position, settig her arms between us so we won't touch each other.

"Why is he here?" She mumbled, not looking at me. I sighed and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Y/N, don't do this to me."

"Babe, atleast give him a chance." I mumbled and removed her arms from being crossed. "Please?"

"Take him home to mom and dad tomorrow morning," She mumbled and looked at me that made me raise my eyebrows.

"Jennie-"

"Please." She pushed me away gently and brushed the hands that were holsing her. She went inside the room.

I sighed and massaged my temples before walking back to his crib. He was giggling while playing with his car shaped rattle, her small hands reaching upwards to touch my face.

"Give me a little more time, buddy." I smiled and lets him wrap his small hand around my finger as he giggled.

The baby's smile went wider that made you chuckle as you held his hands. Little did you know, Jennie was watching the both of you from behind the door. She saw that you were happy with the child and you don't even mind if he was from Hanbin's blood. She sighed and slowly closed the door then opened her phone to text Jisoo.

"Unnie, he took the baby home." She sighed again and laid on the bed, covering herself under the sheets.

"Jennie, I know you're afraid of bringing things back, but Min-hyuk's your son too. He needs you and Y/N."

She thought for awhile, staring at the ceiling.

"Why is Y/N like this?" She asked herself and placed her phone on the bedside table.