39

You quickly ran towards Jennie's direction and grabbed her arm, causing her to stop her actions. But her eyes widened as she saw you, as if she saw a monster and it made you confused.

"Jennie-"

"Don't come near me, you jerk!"

In a second, you felt a pain on your chest that caused you to groan and let go of her arms. You looked down on yourself, and saw the cutter stuck on the left side of your chest. Your eyes widened, then you brought back your eyes to Jennie. She was shaking, her whole body was trembling in fear as she saw you in this situation.

"Y-Y/N? I-I thought... I thought y-you were h-him," She shakingly said and tried reaching out her hand but you coldly brushed them away.

"Jennie, he's dead! Hanbin's dead!" You shouted and pulled out the cutter from your chest. Your shirt was drenched in blood that made you almost fall on your knees as you loose strength.

"I-I'm sorry!" She sobbed into her palms. She cannot look at you in the eye. You felt guilty all of a sudden, seeing her cry like this after you shouted uncontrollably.

"Jennie, I need you to call someone for help, please stop crying." You forced yourself to speak despite the pain on your chest. Blood kept flowing down from your wound as Jennie shakingly stood up, to get her phone and to dial someone she knows who could help.

"E-Eomma..." She started. You closed your eyes when you felt drowsy all of a sudden. "Y/N... h-he's bleeding."

And those were the last words you heard before you lost consiousness.

"Well, good thing the wound wasn't that deep and it wasn't really enough to cause too much trouble." The doctor stated as he tapped on the board that he was holding. "He should be fine soon."

Jennie nodded and waited for the doctor to leave the room while her parents were there, watching carefully how she would react.

"S-Sorry," She mumbled and held your hand tightly before tears came and escaped her cat eyes.

Your POV

I woke up seeing a white ceiling... again? I'm at a hospital again?

"Y/N? You're awake. Finally," I heard someone say. I looked beside me and saw Jisoo, Yeol and Lisa standing just beside my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confusedly. And why am I here again?

"Jennie wanted to stay at home," Jisoo said simply and I just nodded. I hope she's just fine.

I tried sitting up but a pain on my chest made me lay down again.

"Your stitch isn't yet healed so stay like that for awhile." Jisoo says and helps me to lay back on the bed. Stitch?

Oh the cutter.

"Is Jennie okay?" I asked worriedly. I'm worried that she might not have slept well.

"She's fine." Yeol answered and smiled at me. Then the door cracked open that made us look. The doctor entered with a nurse beside him.

"Mr. Yang, you're awake." The doctor says and I nodded with a smile. "Let my nurse to cleanse your wound."

While she was cleaning the small stitch on my chest, the doctor was busy talking to the three. I wasn't paying much attention and kept thinking about what they told me earlier.