7

Months passed, nothing has changed. We were still together and every day, our bond becomes stronger. After their showcase, they became busy for their upcoming comeback in a few months. While our group was busy promoting our new album, we go on guestings and variety shows, they were at either at the recording room or the practice room. The moment that Jennie knew they were having their comeback, she wouldn't stop bragging me about it while jumping up and down the apartment.

Right now, I'm at the practice room, busy for rehearsing the performace for this coming sunday.

"Oh god, this is so fucking exhausting." Yeol sighs and sits beside me while drinking a bottle of water.

"Tiring, isn't it?" Jay-hyung walked closer to me while handing a bottle of water. He sat on the floor, infront of me and Yeol.

"Very." I drank the water and closed my eyes, feeling the cold sensation of it through my throat. I closed the bottle and placed it beside me as I leaned my back on the wall behind me and rested my body for awhile.

"Y/N!!!!!" I heard DJ-hyung's voice from a distance that made me cover my ears.

"Can you keep quiet for once, hyung?" I yelled with my eyes still closed and heard couple of laughters inside the room.

"Ya." I felt a finger pressing my forehead that made me open my eyes. "Hi baby." She giggles and removes her fingers on my head.

"Oh, hey." I was shocked that she was here. She never visited any of our practices the past months. I stood up and noticed the plastic bags she and DJ-hyung was bringing. "What's that?"

"I brought lunch." She says handing me the plastic bags with a cute smile. "I just thought you guys must be tired?"

"Wow, Jennie did you made this yourself? This is too good." June-hyung says eating the food that Jennie brought. "Hey, Lisa. Come here, sit with us."

"Ne!" Oh so Lisa's here too? Our gazes met and we gave each other bright smiles.

"Thank you, oppa! Please enjoy your food!" Jennie smiles and looks at me. "How are you?"

"Not okay." I pouted and placed the plastic bags on another table as she followed me.

"Whyyyyyy?" She asks pouting while jumping ontop of the table, sitting there while looking at me.

"I didn't get my kiss." I whispered and got a glare in response that made me laugh. "Yeogi." I pointed on my cheeks while laughing.

"Aigoo." She rolls her eyes playfully before pressing her lips on my cheeks. "All better?"

"Better than ever." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Thank you, baby."

After we finished our food, we turned the stereo on and listened to some music while resting before starting practice all over again. I glanced at Lisa, June-hyung and DJ-hyung and they seemed that they fit each other's personalities. While Jay-hyung and Yeol was playing something on their phones, me and Jennie stayed at the table while eating. The food she cooks is the best.

A while after, we started practicing again and the two girls watched from the other side of the room. After a song, Jennie told me that she needs to go to the restroom and it's three songs already but still she wasn't back.

"Where'd she go?" I asked and sat beside Lisa. She looked at me and shrugged before looking back at the door.

"It's been almost fifteen minutes." Lisa says and looks at me again. "I'll go look for her, Oppa."

"I'll go." I stood up before taking my towel and wiped my sweat. "You can just stay here."

"If you say so." She smiled and turned back to her phone.