14

We've been practicing for almost a week now and the glances from her didn't fail to make me melt inside.

I want to talk to her so bad but wouldn't that be weird?

*cough cough*

"You sure you're okay, baby? You know you can just leave practice if you're not feeling fine." Seulgi asks kissing my cheeks before I leave.

"I'm fine, Seul. I need to go, bye." I smiled and ran out the door.

"I love you!" I heard her but I don't know. It didn't have that effect on me.

All I know is I'm seeing her again.

As I entered the practice room, I quickly found the pair of orbs that I always wanted to look at. Surprisingly, they weren't looking at me for the first time of the day. She was busy typing on her phone, her lips pursed as if she was trying to supress a smile. I wonder who's she's talking to?

Kim Hanbin of course, who else?

I even heard him talking to her over the phone the other day when we were practicing with iKon.

I slammed the door behind me and my mood changed fast like a flash. It got everyone's attention including hers and she saw me glaring at her. She raised her eyebrows as if she was questioning me, then looked back on her phone.

This is annoying. I feel like I want to snatch her phone and break it infront of her but that would be really weird, Y/N. Stop thinking about shit.

While we were dancing, the girls were told that they need to wear their heels. I kept glancing at her, and I knew she was having a hard time.

"Y/N, focus!" I looked at our choreographer in fear when I knew I couldn't keep up with the steps. Shit she's so distracting.

"Jennie, are you okay?" He asks and stops the music. Jennie smiled shyly then fixes her heels again.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really uncomfortable." She giggles then stands up again, shrugging lightly as she nods at the choreographer to play the music again.

While we were dancing, I tried to keep up and I did it. I still glanced at her but I made sure I wasn't really staring or focusing on her only. When the transition part comes, Jennie and Jisoo changes position and that's when everything happened.

"Oof-"

Jennie trips on Jisoo's feet that made her loose her balance and fall on her back. Everyone looked in shock. A loud thud was heard despite the booming sound from the big speakers. Her face scrunched in pain, her eyes were closed as she fell.

"Jennie, are you okay?!"

"Omg, unnie!"

I was left there agape, staring at her in shock.

I want to run to her and help her. I want to ask if she's alright.

"Can you stand?" Jay-hyung asks reaching his hands to Jennie. She shakes her head and pain was tainted on her face.

I walked closer without hesitating and shoved Jay-hyung away.

I carried her in bridal style.

She widens her eyes as I lift her up carefully, making sure I wasn't hurting her. She held on my shoulders as I looked away from her and tried to not make the atmosphere awkward but everything was so silent.

"Be careful," Jisoo says, following me and Jennie as I placed her carefully on the swivel chair. I brought my eyes back at her and saw her staring, her gaze was still shocked as she loosens her hold onto me.