6

I was sitting on the couch on the second floor of my apartment wearing a sleeveless shirt and a black coat over it, black denim pants and my black jordans on my feet. I'm waiting for Jennie to get dressed for the part tonight.

"Babe, can you help me?" I heard a muffled yell from inside the bedroom. I stood up and left my phone on the couch and turned the doorknob.

As I enter, Jennie was facing the mirror inside my room, trying to reach her back to zip her dress. I walked closer and zipped the zipper before looking at her face by the mirror.

"Oh wow." My jaws dropped as I scanned her face by the mirror. She smiled and turned around, making the end of her dress lift up a bit with a twirl. She was wearing a dark blue dress with a pair of black heels. Her hair was carefully straightened, her strands covering some parts of her face.

"What do you mean by 'wow?'" She asked with a soft giggle.

"You're so beautiful, Jen." I said amusingly, shaking my head while scanning her dress and back to her face. "Beautiful indeed."

"Aw, thank you." She smiles and gives me a tight hug. "Now, I don't need to stand on my toes and reach you." She smirks that made me laugh.

I drove to the address that my father sent me earlier. As we entered the building, I saw some familiar faces from our family. We stayed at the lobby for a while and waited for my family to come.

"I'm nervous." She whispers in my ear. She was obviously nervous because her hands became all sweaty and cold and she keeps her head lowered.

"Why?" I asked fixing her hair and staring at her face again.

"Nothing. It's just I'm nervous to meet your family. What if they won't like me? We should break up right? I mean, we should not-"

"Jennie, calm down." I chuckled while holding both of her hands and squeezing them lightly. "They will like you. I'm sure of it." I caressed her soft cheeks and kissed the tip of her nose with a smile.

"You think so?" She asked. Her voice was trembling lightly, a glint of nervousness is there.

"Of course. They would never dislike someone as beautiful as you, babe." She finally smiled and I could see her eyes sparkling as they looked at mine.

"You keep saying that I'm pretty." She said shyly, biting her lower lip and avoiding my gaze. I chuckled and leaned closer to kiss her cheeks.

"Because you are." I shrugged my shoulders as we both laughed.

"Omg, Oppa!" I heard a childish voice squealing that made me turn around as well as Jennie. From a distance, I saw a pair of playful eyes looking towards mine, brown silk hair that is braided, wearing a pink dress and a pair of heels.

"Yoojin-ah!" I called out my sister's name as she run towards me, giving me a very tight hug. "You missed me that much?"

"Duh! Of course!" She says and pulls away giving me a bright smile. "I got taller." She winked at me that made me laugh.

"But I'm still taller than you." I stuck my tongue out to tease her. "Oh, Jen. This is my sister, Yoojin."

"You're so pretty, unnie." My sister gasps and covers her lips with both hands. Jennie giggles and leans down to meet my sister's level.

"Thank you. You're pretty as well, Yoojin." She says smiling then stands back up again.

"I'm a big fan! Oh my god, did you know? I couldn't chill out when I knew you guys were dating! Like I wanted him to bring you at the house!" She squeals, jumping up and down infront of us that made me and Jennie laugh.