16

"Y/N, its time to wake up," I heard a sweet voice just beside my face that made me open one of my eyes. "Ya, wake up."

I smiled and run my hands on her waist as I turned sidewards and hugged her.

"Good morning, babe." I felt her lips on my cheeks and her hands on my hair, brushing on them lightly.

"Good morning baby." I whispered sleepily and opened my eyes and met her irresistable gaze. She smiled sweetly before tapping my shoulders and sitting up.

"Come on, you need to wake up now." I closed my eyes again and groaned.

"It's still too early." I complained and pulled her by her arm and brought her between my arms. "Let's sleep some more."

"Hey, no. Y/N, we still have practice today and so as you." She poked my nose with her fingers. "So you need to wake up now."

"You're just excited because you're gonna see Hanbin again today." I rolled my eyes internally as I heard her laugh.

"Mm, someone's jealous." I opened my eyes and glared at her as she still kept laughing.

"I missed this kind of mornings with you Jenjen." I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Me too." She giggled and sat up. "Come on, get up already."

She pulled my arms up and helped me to sit.

"You're very excited huh?" I leaned my back on the headboard looking at her sleepily. She suddenly leaned forward and pressed her lips on mine while her hands rests on my chest.

"Mm, I'm excited to kiss you." I smirked and pulled her again for another. I felt her smile between the kiss as I held her waist and pulled her more as we moved our lips.

"I love you Jennie." I mumbled as she slowly pulled away with a soft smile.

"I love you too. So much." She giggled and gave me a tight hug.

While I was in the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I heard a knock before the door swings open.

"Y/N." I heard Jennie's voice and saw her peeking at the door. I hummed before spitting the water.

She showed me my phone as I held her waist and kissed her forehead.

Seulbear🐻 is calling...

I looked at Jennie before taking my phone and stared at it for good five seconds then it stopped ringing.

"Why didn't you answer it?" She asked that made me look at her. I pulled her out of the bathroom and looked at her.

"I was busy." I said simply and threw my phone at the bed before smiling at her. She scoffed before laughing then gave me a hug.

"You're crazy." She shook her head in disbelief and looked up at me.

"I know." I chuckled and got my shirt and wore it.

I was about to kiss her when suddenly, my phone rings again.

"You should answer it, babe." She says looking at the phone worriedly.

"Are you sure? Is it okay?" I asked and she nods smiling at me. I smiled back and took my phone from the bed, still holding Jennie.

"Y/N? Where are you?!" Seulgi's voice rang into my ears as soon as I answered. "I've been calling you for ages! Why aren't you answering?!"

I looked at Jennie who was looking at me too. I kept my eyes at her while I was talking.

"Sorry." I said simply and heard her sigh.