IMPORTANT A/N

Hello! I just wanted to say a few things before you continued reading this story!

Trigger Warnings: Gore,  Suicide, Mentions of Abuse, Foul Language and Major Deaths

Rated: R/M - Mature Content - Adult Language and Gore

Description: This story is a Action/Adventure-Romance Western Alternate Universe about Jack, Mark, Tyler and many other characters including the reader! Characters were tweaked to fit this story line such as Ethan he has a younger sister in this that was added, his real life brother and real mother although they are not in the story they are mentioned a lot. It all takes place in a gang of outlaws that have lost their way in life.

                                                       ——————————————————-

I tried to make information as close to valid as i could such as parent names and dates.

In each chapter that has a song make sure you either read the lyrics or listen to it because it can give hints towards many things in the story if you listen carefully. The songs go with the chapters, but can give off information about the future if you listen to the lyrics close enough.

The song at the top of this chapter was the origin of this story even though the story escalated to having the song Dark Storms by Our Last Night as the main song. 

I do not like updating stories because one I don't like making people wait for another chapter and because I lose motivation sometimes to write it or I quit the story all together.

I will not have any A/n's in the middle of the story because a real story doesn't have those in the middle of them, but I will have them at the end and beginning.

Okay I will let you go so you can continue with the story, hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it!