voicemail

y/n l/n pov
as i walk around the park, i was thinking about finn and our memories since we were 10 years old. i missed him alot and we barely talked the past year and after that, we lost connection. maybe he changed his number. i sat down at a near bench and pulled out my phone and opened my voicemail. i sighed as i debated in my head if i should do this or not. "agh, fuck it." i  mumbled as i pressed the recordig button.
"hey finn. it's l/n. y/n l/n. i'm kidding but yeah this is y/n but uhm, i'm not really sure if you still remember me or not. probably not but it doesn't really matter. i uh, have to tell you something. okay here goes. i like you. like, like-like kind of like." i paused as i thought about what i just said. "omygod no i fucking love you okay? it started at prom night when jason dumped me, yknow? and then you came up to me and we got out of that place and got slushies instead. that was freakin gold" i laughed dryly remembering that night. "anyway uhm, i miss you. i really do. and uhm, look. it's okay if you don't feel the same i understand i mean why would you like a girl like me right? i'm your bestfriend". i cringed at the word bestfriend and paused. "uhm, i really love you and i hope you would get this or something. love me or not, it's okay. as long as you're happy, i'm happy too".  i explained smiling softly. i ended the voicemail and cried softly because of him.

end of y/n pov

"i love you too"

y/n heard a voice from behind and her face was mixed with many feelings. her eyes flooded with more tears but this time, it was happinesses. she did not fucking expect the boy she'd see. it was him. the love of her life. her bestfriend, finn wolfhard.

˚✧₊⁎ hi guys this is my 1st imagine so i hope you liked it hehe. i'll be posting more imagines soon :) ⁎⁺˳✧༚