prom

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n smiled as the camera flashed directly to her eyes and rubs it afterwards. "mom are we done yet?" y/n sighed fixing her dress. "just another one dear, smile!" y/n didn't got a chance to smile because the camera flashed too quickly. "aw my baby's all grown up!" mrs. l/n fake cries and hugs her daughter. "not really-" y/n was cut off by sadie calling her from outside. "i gotta go bye guys!" y/n waves goodbye as she walks out the door. "have fun but not too much!" mr. l/n shouts to her as y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

"i'm so excited look at what caleb got me!" sadie points her corsage that her date gave her. y/n awed and became sad since her supposed to be date is with somebody else. "you're so lucky sadie" y/n smiled and sadie sighed knowing that finn was going to prom with another date. "look you don't have to be sad just because finn asked another one out! the girl's a whore he'll ditch her!" y/n's eyes widened and she slapped her shoulder "sadie! he's not gonna ditch her c'mon she's cheerleader captain" y/n looks down in embarrassment. "and you my dear friend is volleyball team captain. so you know you can hit her with a ball" y/n laughed and rolled her eyes. "yeah whatever".

caleb, sadie, and y/n went out of the limo as the breeze of the cold air hit their bodies. "you ready?" sadie held her hand and squeezed it lightly as y/n nodded. time passed by and the three of them danced with joy and told each other stories and jokes. a slow dance was on so sadie and caleb went on the dance floor, leaving y/n alone. y/n was spacing out looking at the couple dancing on the dance floor until she was snapped back to reality by a person clearing their throat. y/n looked up to see who it was and it was the boy she'd never expect to come.

"wanna dance?" finn asked her smoothly reaching his hand for her to grab. y/n didn't know what to say. she was completely speechless. finn grabbed her hand and held it to the dance floor. he placed her arms around his neck as his hands were placed on her waist. "why are you doing this?" y/n asked shyly and finn smiled at her shyness. "well (name) was annoying and you aren't" y/n rolled her eyes and laughed "so i'm you're backup then?" y/n joked "hmm, i guess"

"that's very rude wolfhard" y/n smiled which finn returned. "i actually came to you because i need to tell you something" y/n hummed in response. "you see there's this girl that i've been forcing myself not to like cause it might ruin our friendship. but i can't help it and i think i'm in love with her but i'm scared. i'm scared to fall y/n". y/n was sad at this point. her heart shattered knowing that there's another girl that finn likes. and the thought of finn getting scared to fall in love. poor boy, such a fool. "whatever happens, i'm sure she'll like you back. and i'm here for you no matter what. don't get scared finn" she smiled and stared at finn's eyes for a long time. "anyway uh why aren't you dancing with her anyway?" she cleared her throat, ruining her trance.

"i am dancing with her right now"
y/n stopped in swaying from side to side. finn just laughed at her actions. she was like a child who just saw. ghost. "why'd you stop?" finn asked chuckling. "i like you too" y/n smiled and pecked finn's cheek. finn grabbed her chin and placed his lips on hers. the two continued swaying from side to side while their foreheads lay against each other. "you remeber when you said you're scared to fall?" y/n asked as finn scrunched his eyebrows. "and what about it?"

"caught ya" y/n smiled proudly as finn rolled his eyes playfully. "aw c'mon you love me" y/n joked as she placed her hand on his cheek, giving it small strokes. "yeah i do" finn smiled from ear to ear. "and i love you" y/n pecked his lips and grabbed both of his hands to dance salsa.

this was long. thank you guys so much for 11k!! lmao i'm kinda having writer's block and i- ._____.