superhero

Superhero by Lauv.

I met a superhero. I lost him. I want him back. He did things to me that no one else could. I miss that.

Before y/n met Finn, she was a total wreck. She smoked at a young age considering her life problems, she likes to get high with her friends every friday night, and she doesn't even give a single fuck on whatever is happening. Until she met Finn Wolfhard.

They met at a party from their mutual friends and they've been talking eversince. Finn noticed that she was a kind of girl who doesn't care much about anything else. He wanted to change that. And so he did. After months of the two hanging out almost everyday, she changed. She was more open and accepting at a lot more caring than before. She even stopped smoking because she didn't want Finn so get harmed. She didn't want to harm him because he did things to her that no one else could. He made her feel love. Like her presence is so much appreciated than before. He made her feel like a princess. A cliché, but he was her knight in shining armor. She loved him so much that if only she had a dollar for everytime she said it to him. She did said it to him, a lot of times.

Don't want to talk about it. I was so wrong about it. Can't do a thing about it now.

Finn did not say it back though like the way she did. Finn only pictured her as a friend. And that's why everytime she would say 'I love you' to him he would say it back as a friend. Y/n of course was hurt and she did felt something like it wasn't real. She tried to confess her feelings but it didn't go so well. So she tried again. She tried and tried until that day came. Finn liked somebody else. She thought this whole time even though there's a 45% chance it's not true, he loved her. But she was wrong. So wrong about it. And now she can't do anything about it. Because he's happy now and she doesn't want to ruin his happiness over hers.

It's like what they always say.

If you love someone, let them go.

A/n: I'm having fun doing song imagines akdnaoxns feel free 2 request sum