poison

˚✧₊⁎ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n pov

i was with a restaurant with my sister kylie and my cousin amanda who are both older than me. we sat the booth and patiently waiting for our orders while laughing our asses off.

"what the fuck amanda! that's rude" kylie tried to stop herself from laughing but failing. "okay okay, here me out. what if i told you someone has a crush on y/n!" my eyes widened and i scoffed at her statement. "dude c'mon you're better than that!" i slapped her shoulders. "you're just scared because i have to tell mom you and that richie boy are dating!" i gasped and attempted to slap her shoulder across the table but amanda stopped me. "ah ah ah! it's not a boy she knows. it's a boy she just saw" amanda stopped and glanced at her watch "5 seconds from now!" amanda secretly pointed at the boy as i scrunch my eyebrows and kept telling her 'where'. and when i finally saw it, it was finn freaking wolfhard staring at me. i caught him staring for at least 3 seconds until he noticed and snapped from his reality by shaking his head and pretending to understand the coversation with his brother, i'm assuming.

kylie turned her back and made an o shaped mouth and laughed afterwards. "omygod did you see who it was! it was fi-" "shh! shut up you dweeb!" i cut her off and crossed my arms. "so ms. y/n how does it feel to have a celebrity boy be head over heels for you?" amanda asked as her hands were a fake microphone pretending to interview me. "shut up he could be staring at something else. what about you?" i pushed her hand away and rolled my eyes. "admit it he was staring at you, you just couldn't believe it because it was you!" she was right. he was staring at me. after he looked away i turned my back if there's any girl or boy at my age that he could be staring at and there was none. i sighed and placed my hand over my forehead to hide my face and try to stare at him back. "caesar salad, a basket of fries, a basket of wings and a complementary vanilla milkshake. on the table right there, the one with the curly headed boy." the waiter stated and i shot my head up to see finn waving at me shyly and winking at me. i smiled back and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "you piece of shit what a sweet boy!" amanda pushed me lightly and i did it back. "shut up! what if it's poison?" kylie picked up a piece of paper and showed it too near to my face.

no it's not poison
finn :) xxx-xxx-xxx

i placed the small paper inside my pocket as kylie and amanda continued their bickering about finn and i's odd meeting.