dog

"hey you cheated!" finn points at nick as we all laugh while playing monopoly. "okay your tur-" i was cut off by a ring and it was my mom calling. "excuse me guys for a bit, yeah?" i asked and they all nodded in response. i went outside on their porch in the backyard as i press the green button.

hello mom?

y/n baby could you please go to the vet please? just call an uber we'll pay you later

w-why what happened? is it milo? or cheddar? mom please don't tell me it's bo-

it's milo sweety please come over asap

it was milo again rushed into the hospital for the same reason. tears started to form in my eyes at the thought of what's going to happen next

y/n? are you still ther-

i ended the call and quickly went inside to the front door grabbing my coat.

"woah woah hey where are you going what happened?" finn stood up as nick does the same looking worried.
"m-my dog, milo he's in the clinic again a-and i don't know what's going on so i-i-'m gonna call a-an ub-" "hey at least let nick drive us there okay? just breathe" finn calm me down as he brings me into a hug and rubs my back. the car ride was silent for 2 minutes. it wasn't that silent because of me who kept on sniffing and worrying about my dog. "hey whatever happens i'm here for you okay? milo is going to be okay i promise" i smile at him as he puts my head on his chest, and kisses my forehead.

we immediately rushed inside and asked my sister on what is happening. the doctors were still having the operation on milo as me and my sister sob quietly.

"ms. l/n i'm sorry but he didn't make it". "you have got to be kidding me" i look at the doctor dead in the eyes as he disagrees at my statement. "no that's not true please" i made my way past him as he stops me and finn grabs my hands. i gave up because of the crying as finn pulls me into his and rubs my back. "y/n/n i am so sorry you don't deserve this"

we stayed at the vet for a couple of hours and went home. finn came with me all the way home to make sure i was okay. finn fell asleep as soon as we got into my room without saying a word to each other.

finn pov
as soon as we got home i immediately crashed on y/n's bed and closed my eyes for a couple of seconds. the whole ride back home was quiet as well as us going to her room. which i didn't mind because y/n seem too tired to even talk about it. i opened my eyes and didn't realize that i fell asleep. i checked the time and it was 1:07 a.m. i saw y/n sitting down at the end of her bed and still has the same outfit from a while ago. i'm guessing she didn't change at all. "bubba what are you still doing sitting down? it's late i think you should sleep you're tired" i rubbed my eyes and sat down next to her. "i'm just thinking. i don't know" she looks down and lays her head on my shoulder. "hey look at me, just think that milo is in a better place right now and i'm sure he'll still be watching you from up there. but right now what he needs and i need you to do is to go change and cuddle with me okay?" i look into her eyes as she does the same and nods in agreement. i pecked her lips and she hugs me tight. she went to the bathroom and changed her clothes as i grabbed my extra clothes in my bag. she went under the covers and cuddled into me. "thank you finn" she looks up at me and kisses my jaw. "no problem princess, i love you okay?"

"i love you too finn"

finnwolfhardofficial, sadiesink, and 45,826 othersurusername 16 years and i've only known you for 14

urusername 16 years and i've only known you for 14. you never fail to make me smile at my worst. i love you so much milo, i hope your happy in dog heaven ♡
comments...

user1 i hope she cheers up ilysm my kween
cheetosandy/n i'm so sorry that happened u deserve better!
milliebobbybrown condolence, y/n mills loves you ♥️
jackdgrazer condolence y/n/n :(((
kiernanshipka stay strong y/n! ilysm i'll cheer u up on set tomorrow 😙
user2 i can't imagine the pain you're dealing with rn
user3 that's what you get for having finn
user4 user3 lmao stop what does finn even have to do with this
user5 user3 wtf do u have a heart
finnwolfhardofficial i love you so much bubba stay strong ♡

load more comments...

a/n - iM SORRY THIS IS SO LONG anw i was thinking of publishing an imagine i made which is y/n is a superhero as well as finn but he's a villain and it turns out they both know each other and he's the popular boy that has friends who calls y/n a freak bc of rumors,,,,,, what y'all think