ghostin

"we'll get through this,
we'll get pass this.
i'm a girl with, a whole lot of baggage"

˚✧₊ ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n and finn held hands together as they wander in the city. the girl rubbed her thumb against his hand and looked at his eyes. "what are you looking at?" finn chuckled which made y/n smile even more. "just can't believe that i'm actually holding hands with you" finn smiled and joked "yeah you should be" y/n rolled her eyes "whatever". "oh come on you love me" finn nudged her shoulder. "yeah i do. a lot" y/n pecked his lips and finn let go of her hand, walking away. "finn? finn where are you going?" y/n shouted as she started to panic. "away. i can't let this happen y/n" finn shouted back. y/n fell on the ground after hearing those words. she sobbed as she kept yelling his name, and woke up suddenly.

"no no no!" y/n shot up from her bed, looking around to see no one there. she cried and placed her hand against her forehead, being frustrated to herself. y/n stood up and pulled out a blue box under her bead. she sat on the floor as her hands dug inside the box, grabbing her favorite polaroid picture of him and her. staring at the picture for so long, little did the girl know finn's ghost was sitting beside her, tears streaming down his face. "i don't know of you can hear me but, i think i didn't get to tell you how much of a good person you are. *sniffles*. you- you always understand me and i-i-i can't believe the time i tried to push you away." y/n broke down immediately.

y/n - normal text
finn - italicized text

"i miss you so much. i can't believe i lost you. i'm sorry it's all my fault"

"please don't blame yourself, y/n. i miss you too my love"

"i can't help but cry over you every night. i just want you to hold me tight an-and hold your hand but i can't. i can't finn"

"and i my heart can't help but break everytime i see you cry."

"i can't because i only see you in my dreams. i'm sick of always seing you in my dreams"

"i know, i always visit your dreams. but i can't make it last long. y/n i need you do get over me"

"so i guess there's only one way to do it"

y/n stood up wiping her tears. she pulled out the drawer revealing pills that she'd never thought she'd use. she opened the container letting all the pills overflow on her hand. just as she was about to take it, a hand grabbed hers which shocked her. "finn?" y/n said in a soft tone. "y/n it's me" finn replied while he intertwined his fingers through hers. "what are you doing? a-am i dreaming again?" y/n was so confused at this point. "no you're not. now please stop what you're doing because i love you and i can't lose you" finn held her face trying to wipe away her tears. "finn i can't i need you. i need you so bad" y/n choked a sob. "promise me you won't do this, please? for me" the both of them looked into each other's eyes as they cried. y/n nodded and layed her back against the bed, while finn sat down next to her and gently placed her head against his shoulder. "you'll get through this y/n. you can do it. i love you so much please be good" finn kissed her temple and pulled her even close to him. "i'll get through this" y/n kept repeating to herself while she cried and fell asleep once again.

hey! that's the end of my ari series uwu i'm actually thinking if i'll do a sweetener one but sksksk.

probably one of the most saddest songs i've ever heard is ghostin. and this is the saddest one i wrote ://