checkmate !

BASED ON CONAN GRAY'S SONG CHECKMATE SKDBWOXN I'M SO INLOVE IT'S LIKE CONAN BECAME PARAMORE

Y/n pov

Almost every night is the same night. Finn calling me drunk when it's too late at night with his super sly jokes. Does he really think he's that funny?

"Heyyyy y/n hehe" finn slurs through the phone as i scoff and roll my eyes. "What do you want finn?"
"There's this girl at w-wyatt's party he's so funny and and you should goOo!" I removed my phone from my ear as he screamed the last word. "Okay jeez. Every damn time I'm the one sobering you up." I ended the call and made my way to wyatt's house.

-time skip-

Y/n made her way to wyatt's house. The small girl squishes herself through the dancing crowd who's probably drunk. Her eyes scans the room and stops when she saw finn's hand on another girl's waist and what looks like they were making out. Y/n slowly walked up to them "That's it wolfhard either go home or be alone" she grabs finn's hand and dragged him out of the party. The two stopped in wyatt's front porch when finn pulled his hand from hers. "Y/n/n! Why did you do that! I was having fun" finn scolded the girl like a little child and rubs his eyes for a much clearer vision. "You know what finn, i'm really tired. Okay? I am sick of playing this game with you! You always tell me how much you love me but then you're here kissing nay, sucking someone else's tongue! You flirt and flirt and you call still call me yours?"

Finn just stood there dumb founded not knowing what else to say. It was right. He made her feel something else. Calling her his when technically, they are not even together. Finn thought of it as a meaningful fling at first. But then he wanted y/n so much more. He needed her. He loves her so much. How much he wished that he could call her his officially. It was such a blur. "Look y/n i-i'm so sorry I didn't know you felt that way i-i" "Oh cry me a river until you drown finn! You're hurt now? Really? Well you're not gonna win this heartbreak because i am."

Both thought they're going to be something else. Something more meaningful. It was blurry on how they love each other. Or maybe how the other one loves the other.

Bout to fyt the asshole who break conan's lil heart like