hate (ii)

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

y/n and finn went inside the camera store to buy finn a new disposable one. "hey how bout this one?" y/n pointed the camera as finn scrunched his eyebrows. "y/n/n that's a little expensive than what i have" he chuckled and y/n kept shaking his shoulder. "c'mon! it's my treat don't be a baby, plus don't call me y/n/n" y/n playfully glared at finn. "whatever you say y/n/n" finn folled his eyes and y/n smacked his shoulder. "excuse me sir? can we please have this one" y/n asked the salesman which he nodded and y/n thanked him. "you really didn't have to buy that i have another one at home" "hey this one came from me, so it has got to be special" y/n winked and looked around at the store as finn smiled and thought to himself how can the girl possibly think that she has no chance with him.

"y/n come on i'm tired, are we there yet?" finn whined while y/n still holding his hand and pulls finn inside the clothing store. "one more and we're done i promise!". finn sat outside y/n's fitting room impatiently waiting for her to pick a dress. "choose" y/n opened the curtain holding two dresses that she'd rarely wore. "the blue one" finn pointed and y/n thanked him. after a minute, y/n came out wearing a satin blue long sleeved dress and her back half seen, flowing down to her knees. "how do i look?" finn was in awe and smiled at the girl as y/n giggled. "you look beautiful" y/n smiled and stared at his eyes for 10 seconds and snapping back to reality afterward. "t-thanks i need it for a party" "make it fast or i'll leave you behind" finn joked faking foosteps that's walking away "yeah fuck you"

y/n drived finn home and walked him at his front porch. "wow i'm outside an actor's house. cool cool" y/n admired his house while rocking back and forth on her heels. "yeah that's what everyone says" finn scratched the back of his neck and acting 'cool' "you're funny wolfhard" y/n giggled and slightly tilted her head. "and you're beautiful l/n." finn complimented as y/n rolled her eyes. "i had fun today though. thanks. want to hang out again sometime?" "i'd love that."

"well uh goodnight y/n"

"goodnight finn" y/n tiptoed and pecked his cheek leaving finn red as a tomato.

this was cute i wish i had a boyfriend skakajahahhahahah i don't even have a crush why is my life so boring