untitled (mike)

you guessed right folks, it's rex orange county's untitled!!! can i get a yay y'all, this imagine is based by this song. only the chorus tho!! :)) i hope y'all will like it

mike wheeler. he was not good at flirting. basically just making a girl fall for him. he tried so hard to make the one and only y/n l/n fall inlove with him. his friends thought it was stupid and he will fail miserably, but will had a tad of hope in him. mike placed notes on y/n's locker everyday. it was short and simple, but really sweet and heartwarming. what mike didn't know is that those notes were not visible by y/n. for some reason, she seldomly saw the notes. there was one time she saw one and unfolded it. but she didn't knew who "m. w" was. and she didn't even bother to know him or her. because she also gets notes from a guy named tyler from under her table every morning. when will told mike that there's also notes from under her table, he made another poan which was to ask her out. he wasn't really that much of a pussy. he asked y/n when she was fixing stuff in her locker but sadly, she declined. mike kept on moving the dates when she said she really doesn't have time to date with guys because she wants to out her studies first. so that's what he did. he asked her to study with him which y/n agreed. he tried to make small talk like getting to know her but apparently, y/n avoided it and answered "donmt make me fall for you, it won't happen and i thought we'd study?" mike was sad hearing those words from her. although it didn't stop him from making her love him. mike asked will for some help which he kindly agreed on. mike asked y/n a week before the snowball with a corsage inside a glass box + a small note. when he asked y/n, she declined because tyler asked her out already yesterday. at this point, mike had a small amount of hope in his heart. it was the snowball and mike's heart completely broke when he saw y/namd tyler kissed while slow dancing. she lied. she said that she would put her studies first, clearly she was already inlove with somebody else. maybe she didn't want to hurt his feelings? maybe she didn't want to fall for him? or she didn't want another guy being so nice to her that the 'niceness' is a different kind of nice? that's what mike thought. he failed to give her all the love she deserved. tyler is a douchebag that it was only a dare to date and make y/n fall inlove with him. that's what the av club heard about him. why can't he be any other boy that doesn't need a hand in love like the others? now he thinks that she hates him completely. which he did not mind. because is mike was y/n, he would probably hate him too.

i really love this song it gives me the sas yeehaw vibe in a good way