midnight train

based on sam smith's midnight train

i choose me
and i know that's selfish love
you are a dream
and i can't thank you enough
but i give another piece of me away
every waking day when i'm with you

"oh so you're leaving now?" this was too much to handle. i do love finn but i can't help it anymore. eversince he came back from filming, it wasn't there. the feeling wasn't there anymore. it's almost like he doesn't love me anymore. that's how it felt like. "finn i'm leaving because i can't take it anymore, whenever you're away it just hurts even more because i overthink too much!" i was already crying and we were both screaming. i sat on the bed and put my hands on my forehead, as i sobbed softly. finn sat next to me and hugged me tight for god know how long. "finn i do love you, but i want to prioritize myself first. look i know it's selfsih but-" "y/n/n i understand okay? i love you and i'm sorry if i went too far. i'm just too tired from work and i guess it's best for you to take a rest first." i smiled and noticed a tear rolled down on his cheek as i wiped it away and kissed finn for the last time. "thank you, finn"

"i love you always y/n"

so i pick up the pieces
i get on the midnight train
i got my reasons
but darling i can't explain

it was around 10 in the evening and i took the next train, that's leaving from vancouver and i have my stuff with me. i left the house, not wanting to come back at the moment. leaving finn was the hardest but i needed it. it was too much to handle and i couldn't take it. i just wished it hadn't ended this way. this was the only fairytale that i have that did not have a happy ending. i sat down, reminiscing the memories i made with finn. i hold onto my necklace that he gave me on my 15th birthday as a i cry softly, not wanting to disturb some passengers.

i'll always love you
but tonight's the night
i choose to walk away

i love finn, and i couldn't let him go. i was strong, i fought back every doubt that i had in our relationship. i never wanted, hell i never needed to walk away. he was all i ever needed,i couldn't lose him. i've had enough on losing people that mattered to me. but this time, i couldn't take it anymore. the endless nights of crying over him made me weaker. i left him but i'll always love him.

i really love this song so i thought why not make an imagine, a sAd one #sAd #hOe #HrS :"D