are we there yet?

this is inspired by finn's pinned tweet that is a poll!! i hope y'all will like it

your pov
"hey finn?" i placed my book down and rolled over to him.
"yeah bub?" finn answered as he looks at me with concerned eyes.
"are we there yet?" i asked with a sad tone while fiddling with his shirt. he sighed and motioned me to come over and cuddle me. i snaked my arms to hus waist and layed my head on his chest, while he plays with my hair. we stayed silent for 2 minutes and finally, he answered. "y/n/n, remember that time when i told you i'll take you somewhere? and you wouldn't shut up about it until now?" finn asked as i reminisce the thought. it was the time we had ramen together and he told me we were going somewhere. at that time, we were still getting to know each other. and eversince he said that, i typed it down on my notes so that it will be a reminder that i owe him one. he did say that he's taking me 'somewhere'. i kept asking him if we're there yet even if we weren't even walking. and it was getting annoying. i've known finn for 5 years and we've been girlfriend and boyfriend for 4 years. nothing has been happening, he said that even when we were still friends. and now that we're on a relationship, i thought it would be somewhere beautiful like the bahamas or paris or something. "yea, never forgot even for a second" i answered making him chuckle. " y/n eversince i laid eyes on you, you were the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. seeing you for the first time made me thought that you deserve everything. everything that's gonna make you happy. i wanted to show you that i can give you that. i wanted you to be loved, to feel safe, to be happy, by someone. i wanted to give you everything that i have that will give you comfort. like a home. i need you to have someone as your home when you're away with me. and that's me y/n/n. i needed you to be my home, because you're mine."
my eyes were now flooding with happy tears making finn laugh. "you little shit i don't want to be an emotional potato today!" i slapped finn's arm playfully. "so we're here?" i asked him. "yes baby, we're here". a big smile was plastered in his face while wiping away my tears, while i'm holding his hand. he leaned on and gave ma a kiss and i kissed back.
"thank you, finn. really."
"anything for you, bubba"
"i love you"
"i love you too"

i was happy that the man i love turned out to be the person i got to spend my lifetime with. and i loved the thought of having to call finn wolfhard as my home.

this is bad. soskshavdiwndbx.