nasa!

"you know i'm a star space!
imma need space!
imma need space!"

˚✧₊⁎         ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"finn just leave her alone! let her be" ayla says blocking finn's way to make his way to y/n's dressing room. "no! she needs me she jus-" "no finn! she needs space! can't you respect that?" ayla cut off finn as she tried to call security. y/n can hear it all through her wall. her back against he wall as her tears streamed down on her cheeks. she can't let finn go through that pain. she stood up and opened the door carefully, and saw finn and ayla still bickering. "a-yla let him in" y/n softly said making ayla sigh and just left the two alone. y/n opened the door wide open for finn to come in as she hides her face. finn sat down and y/n sat next to him wiping her tears away. "y/n i'm so sorry" finn's face softened and became a little heartbroken as he heard y/n's sniffles and her bloodshot eyes. "n-no finn it's not your fault i just, i just need space that's all" y/n held his hand and squeezed it for reassurance. "he shouldn't have done that to a girl like you, you know" finn sighed making y/n chuckle. "don't do that finn" y/n smiled at him. finn scrunched his eyebrows in confusion "what do you mean don't do that?"

"i mean don't do something that'll make me fall for you" y/n replied and looked down. finn laughed and rubbed his forehead in circles. "what's funny"
y/n asked being a little bit hurt because of his actions. "i'm not doing this so you'd fall for me. y/n i'm your friend!"
y/n made an o shaped mouth and laughed in disbelief. "oh sorry i just thought" she couldn't believe that the only boy being so sweet to him was only doing it as a friend. she kinda expected it that he likes her in some way. because she does. although she needs space. there was an awkward silence between them. finn didn't know what to say. he knew he regret what he said. he's complety inlove with her. he hated it so much that he was a wuss to say it to y/n. though he couldn't blame himself in some way. y/n did needed space. "hey can i have time alone?" y/n asked shyly and finn apologized for the long stay. "sure uh call you later!" finn stood up and did a salute gesture to the girl. "mmkay, love you" y/n said coldly. finn just smiled and walked out of the room which was the first time he didn't say it back. "guess you could say i love you through the phone tonight" y/n sighed and shifted her eyes to the right, seeing a polaroid of his arms wrapped around on her neck and pretends to kiss her cheek as y/n aims away in disgust. "or not" y/n rubbed the polaroid and held it close to her chest.